IGNORED

Attila is HOME!!!!

He gets a probiotic, but I'll get some plain Activia, I'm sure he will suck that down!! Lol, still won't take his food, but I figured out what he will eat, simple boiled chicken breast, and hard boiled eggs, so if if that's what he wants to eat? That's what he'll get. The issue he has is really messing with his equilibrium, poor guy stumbles around like he's drunk, so he sleeps a lot, he's got two pills in and 58 more to go, so I expect to see some improvement in the next few days, I go to the doctor for me on the 18th, he goes in for his follow up the 19th, you know, I love him to death but he really doesn't need to copy me with this whole Doctor thing! Lol.

So it's plain bland food, with some probiotics and some yogurt, and plenty of rest, he is still very playful and spent halft the night playing fetch in the living room with my girlfriend. Lol, as bad as I know he must feel, he still wants to play! Lord bless a dog.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

He gets a probiotic, but I'll get some plain Activia, I'm sure he will suck that down!! Lol, still won't take his food, but I figured out what he will eat, simple boiled chicken breast, and hard boiled eggs, so if if that's what he wants to eat? That's what he'll get. The issue he has is really messing with his equilibrium, poor guy stumbles around like he's drunk, so he sleeps a lot, he's got two pills in and 58 more to go, so I expect to see some improvement in the next few days, I go to the doctor for me on the 18th, he goes in for his follow up the 19th, you know, I love him to death but he really doesn't need to copy me with this whole Doctor thing! Lol.

So it's plain bland food, with some probiotics and some yogurt, and plenty of rest, he is still very playful and spent halft the night playing fetch in the living room with my girlfriend. Lol, as bad as I know he must feel, he still wants to play! Lord bless a dog.

We used to make chicken breasts and rice for our dog.  Make up a whole bunch and then feed him for the week.  The rice will hold everything together on the way out.  See a theme here yet?

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.