IGNORED

Kids, crabs, and the Crabmaster press device

Took my lil one out for some blue claw fun....they had a blast! The twins never grabbed before, they wanted to go again the following day! Ms. Grit's video of using the Crabmaster turned me onto using this thing and it works like a charm....30 crabs in 15 mins yielded 2 cups of solid crab meat....for about 15 Krabby Patties!! Watch out Mr. Krabs!

20170701_120403.jpg

20170701_125158(0).jpg

20170703_142735.jpg

spongebob_and_a_krabby_patty_by_randolph_larry-d5pkuhr.jpg

WOW can't believe all her youtube videos From Hunting Fishing Cooking  Check out Bow the bear hunt she did Bookmark them hers and others go on and on. She did the crabs raw but The original S/S one does them Cooked.    

And so h for LUMP crab cakes guess something has to be given up for easy picking    

Thanks for the post it will give me hours of Youtube watching just go to one link after the other.   

PS her bear took 5 Guys to drag out. and her. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Who still sells that cleaner?

Found it at Scotts Bait and Tackle Shop $66.99 

IMO it would have to be Cleaned extra good ( Disinfected ) Bleach  Raw crabs are the worst there is one for cooked crab lot more $$$$$$$$$$$$ S/S 

20100725CrabMaster.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

I asked him about it a couple of years ago when I went to buy bait. I would have bought one but he told me it wasn't any good. Who knows? Maybe he didn't know to chill the crabs first. What I do know is I am down at the Chesapeake and I am catching so many crabs I could use that.

Chilled crabs are key....mine were in fridge for a day and the meat was almost crystalized frozen. The meat actually looks like snot when it is pressed out, but firms up nicely in the pan. My brother tried it with less success, partly because he didn't watch Ms. Grit's video, and he may have needed to tighten the screws on the bottom, because I took it apart after I used it and sent it through the dish washer. The device works just like Ms. Grit's video. It is a good device for doing a large portion of crabs (30+). When I have a dozen or so I just cook em up and pick thru em

Awesome to see you getting the children involved and enjoying crabbing :up:  

Glad my Crab Master Video was of help to you. 

I'm itching to get out VERY soon myself, just not sure where they are running good right now.

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member