IGNORED

Bluecrab Beatdown

Zipper

Nice haul of crabs. I was down beaver dam on Monday and it was a tough day there. Reading the reports from today looks like a lot of people found the big mumbos in a lot of dofferent places. Congrats and enjoy that crabfest. I just got done eating a bunch myself.

I'm hearing good crabbing reports all year. Nice job! Those are nice looking crabs right there!

I was down beaver dam on Monday and it was a tough day there.

Now this scares me. I've got my boat reserved over there at Beaver Dam for next week (we do this trip at least once or twice a year). I spoke to them when I reserved the boat a few weeks ago and they said this is looking like one of their best years ever. I was looking forward to it because the last two years have been bummers. But now you are saying it wasn't any good this week? That makes me sad. I made sure we booked our trip as close to the new moon phase as I could - hoping that helps.

Nice job. I haven't done it that way in years. I used to tie a rope around my waist and tow a cooler behind. Just wade around the weeds and scoop them up.

That's the way!

"All men die, not all men really live". WW