IGNORED

Youth safety harness for 4 year old

I'm looking for any recommendations on what youth harness will fit a 4 year old

I'm going to take my daughter up in a ladder stand this year with me.

I was looking at g Tac youth harness or little treestalker

Anyone take or have taken their kid up at that age.

She's been in a low 10ft ladder stand twice and sat in a blind with me many times last year

Ever since I had her sit with me in my buddy's 10ft stand that's all she talks about.

I'm looking to get her in a 17ft or 20ft double ladder stand this year I want to make sure we have a fitting harness first.

For what it's worth, awesome job getting her out there.  I've only had my daughters up with me a couple of times but I hope to change that this year.  Until my kids can prove they can stay awake and alert on stand for a hunt, I am not looking to take them up just yet and they both are just of hunting age.  If you can get them started young and it works I say go for it regardless of what anyone else thinks, just be careful.  I don't have a harness in mind at that age but I think it's awesome what you are doing.  Good luck.

For deer hunting i only take her for short trips like the last 2 hours of light.

This past turkey season she came out with me 4 times and hunted the whole morning from a blind we got a jake together which was awesome

She really likes sitting in the tree so I'm thinking about getting her out during shotgun season when I can use my slug gun and shoot deer at a distance.

When I took her deer hunting in the blind she was great we read books and colored but we didn't get any deer while in the blind.

I got a bird dog this year and I'm going to start my daughter on preserves with upland hunting just the two of us and the dog

A little more fast pace to keep her into it.

Every time I would get my hunting stuff ready for hunting she always starts getting her camo out of her dresser saying she's ready.

I break both our hearts when I tell her she can't come this time.

This year is for her I'll let her decide when she wants to go.

Except during the rut when I use my climber and go AWAL for 2 weeks

Other then that I don't really care if she spooks deer I just want her to enjoy hunting the way I do.

I started very young in deer clubs with my dad and grandpop and rabbit hunting with beagles.

My grandpop tells me all the time it's in our blood and I'm the way I am because of him I just smile but he's right