IGNORED

Got Out Crabbing

My friend got a rare day off and had some time to join me on my boat today. Since all my Fishing reports were poor we decided to go crabbing for a few hours instead. I prefer an incoming tide, but had to crab the outgoing today. We wound up with a total of 58 keepers, releasing all females. Used chicken and traps. Many crabs under 5 inches and sponge females returned quickly into the water. I had a bunker get stuck in my outboard motor on the way in. A unique way to get bait! Biggest crab was 7 iniches.

20170706_170555.jpg

20170706_114653.jpg

20170706_141304.jpg

20170706_141251.jpg

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

Absolutely! Especially Zipper's painted toes............. :rofl:    j/k zipper, whatever floats your boat while crabbing!

Well if Jack can wax his back, I can paint my toes!...... There was a Dad Fishing on the dock of the boat ramp with his son and daughter. They come over to see the crabs up close and personal when I took the bunker in motor pic. That is the daughter. Trust me, you don't want to see my toenails! If I did paint them I would need a 9 inch roller!

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

Well if Jack can wax his back, I can paint my toes!...... There was a Dad Fishing on the dock of the boat ramp with his son and daughter. They come over to see the crabs up close and personal when I took the bunker in motor pic. That is the daughter. Trust me, you don't want to see my toenails! If I did paint them I would need a 9 inch roller!

Hahahaha! I sort of guessed but was a perfect setup to bust chops. Too funny, all good :laughing: