IGNORED

I have a whole new respect for masons....

LPJR

Cool!  Looking good!  I will be hitting you guys up for advise soon as I have some leftover cultured stone from my house that I am going to put up on the lower third of my shed.

My advice...hire a mason :rofl: j/k If you have any questions, just ask.

Edited by 3 Blade

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

The stone columns averaged me about 8 to 10 hours per side x 8 sides just setting the stone. That didnt include digging and pouring footings for columns, laying block, scratch coating setting gate posts, welding hinges and setting gate. I still have to fabricate something to finish the top of the columns, install a gate opener.

I also installed a solar set up to power gate opener, landscape lighting

Edited by tcook8296

www.liftxrentals.com

All amazing jobs tcook...Each looks better than the next. I thought my entire back garage would have taken a day or two at the most to do....I could not have been more WRONG lol. Ended up closing in the window today with ASFTAX's help and have to finish the 1st wall next week when I am off. (Even after working on it from 9am until @ 4pm...) This work definitely takes a lot of patience which I could use more of haha!

thumbnail_Resized_20170706_173203.jpg

Nice Lou, now some of those larger square and triangular spaces can be filled in with small pieces.  If you do not have any you can make them by breaking some of your leftover stone.

It looks like you did not put any house wrap(tyvek or tar paper) over that plywood first :nonono:  :letsparty:

Edited by 3 Blade

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸