IGNORED

Excalibur Bulldog 400

BowTechExperience

Ok guys, lets start this off with an eBay auction that I was watching for almost a week. A brand new Bulldog 400 unopened and unused... I looked up the seller and called Dawn at Excalibur to see if this person was an Authorized Dealer for Excalibur and they are... The reason I called was because of the unreal low price that the auction was starting at and there were no bids... I was skeptical that perhaps something was fishy...

So the final minutes of the auction are closing down and still no bids... The seller had the opening bid at $749.99 + $30.00 shipping and that is where it sat. With 5 seconds left in the auction I enter $819.99... The auction ends and I won the bid at the starting price of $749.99.... SWEET!!!!!!

Now the wait. The bow arrived in two days and it was pristine, unopened, no re-taping on the box and no blemishes on the bow, limbs, riser,or stock.. I got lucky...

I set the bow up with a Vortex Viper XBR scope and Burris Signature Zee rings.. Wrapped the foot stirrup with Lizard Skins bat wrap and installed a Danny Miller flemish string...

I'm running Zombies cut down to 20"with 110 grain brass inserts, 100 grain field points and 100 grain Ram Cats, on the back end are 3 Blazer vanes and pushing up the rear are Lumenok flat nocks for a total arrow weight of 440 grain complete... I've no idea what it is shooting because I didn't want to dig out the chrono and besides I got this bow set up for heavy arrows and hard hitting power... 

Warning pic and video heavy...

I'm loving this bow.... Quieter than my Matrix 405 was, better balanced than my 380's were too... However the trigger has a LOT of creep and I will probably put a Trigger Tech in at some point soon... This is my new favorite over my Matrix 350 LE, which I love as well....

_DSC0007%202.jpg

_DSC0005%202.jpg

_DSC0009%202.jpg

_DSC0010%202.jpg

_DSC0012%203.jpg