IGNORED

I Wish There Was An Open Season.

Tarhunt

Over the last week, I've been getting a lot of text messages from the farmer whose land that I mostly hunt. And he's complaining about all of the coyotes on his property. He wants them all gone but, I've been telling him that we have to wait until archery season to get a crack at them again. The yotes are not killing his livestock but, are definitely waking him up at night and are going after his farm cats. He texted me this morning saying that on his way out of the farm lane, there were six coyotes in his driveway at 8:15 this morning. I told him that we have to wait a few more months. We need an open season.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

If that is an offer, thanks but I don't trap. It was a suggestion, you should have plenty of guys here that trap that could help when the season starts.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

If that is an offer, thanks but I don't trap. It was a suggestion, you should have plenty of guys here that trap that could help when the season starts.

Ok. I don't trap but, if someone here wants to get in touch with me, I'll pass it on to the farmer?

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".