IGNORED

Saddle River and removing deer ovaries

She looked at me with a blank stare, much like a deer in headlights.

6261cc2b165289703afa0f0b63bcbb1e.jpg

Saddle River has been kicking the "deer management," donation can down the road for years. White Buffalo Inc. could shoot all 209 local deer with tranquilizer darts. The does will wake up in a mobile sterilization site with their ovaries removed.

"Coming to a makeshift operating room in a maintenance shed near Saddle River."

{see Ann Arbor

"White Buffalo Inc." deer slaughter example below} One deer will need a donation of about $1000 for this procedure, or $200,000 in total.

"If all of the 209 deer are shot with tranquilizer darts, what happens to the bucks?

The deer numbers don't add up according to the Saddle River, once again.

Are the bucks the lethal part of the plan?"

The local animal control Co. explained this option to local residents and

crazed activists, but none were willing to fund the efforts.

The local vet, Dean Cerf, did volunteer to remove the deer

parts...

Let's see what the state Fish and Game Council says about this!

Never has a plan that did not include a lethal component, "White Buffalo," been approved.

[url=https://www.google.com/amp/amp.mlive.com/v1/articles/20058692/deer_in_ann_arbor_sterilized.amp]

More bucks on the way!www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/national/health-science/trying-to-limit-the-number-of-deer-with-surprising-results/2014/09/29/3c16f9dc-28a5-11e4-958c-268a320a60ce_story.html

1498754205270.jpg

Edited by BCsaw

I control deer the same way.  I use surgically sharp metal to deflate the lungs, then I open up the belly and pull out the ovaries.  It's 100% effective.

wow! I perform the same surgery!!! What a kwinkadink!!!

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Well, my last day in Woodcliff Lake is tomorrow.  Looks like I won't be able to mock this management plan from the ground.

But, hey, those are all rich people.  I can't wait for them to part with significant amounts of cash only to realize after the fact that it's a hopeless case.

Liberals and progressives will never understand why science won't bend to their wishes, and every time they're going to get burned in the end.  They've made their bed, they can sleep in it.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.