IGNORED

NJ Announced Gun Buy Back

NorthJerseyMike

i f-ing hate this state. god bless everyone who was able to move out of the ridiculous state.

yeah gun buy backs will help reduce crime in the 3 worst cities in the state.. its all bs

criminals are criminals. it will never change. you will not see law abiding citizens or hunters handing in their firearms for cash.

what you will see is, criminals handing in their firearms (with no questions asked, to mention) so they can go out and buy their drugs, get high, and then eventually acquire another firearm

Edited by Kype

Well, there's more of my tax money pissed away (I assume it is NJ tax payers that are paying for this??). Interesting - only three places where they are collecting guns - all cities of proud liberal heritage: Camden, Newark, Trenton. I wonder why they don't accommodate us people in the less urban areas of the state? Perhaps because most of the criminals and illegal guns are mostly found in those three fine establishments and most law abiding gun owners are not?

How many "functional" guns are going to be turned in I wonder (compared to some old rusty POS that grandma had in her attic that hasn't seen daylight in decades and is probably missing a firing pin or something).

Ding Ding! $120!

Rusty-gun.jpg

Well, there's more of my tax money pissed away (I assume it is NJ tax payers that are paying for this??). Interesting - only three places where they are collecting guns - all cities of proud liberal heritage: Camden, Newark, Trenton. I wonder why they don't accommodate us people in the less urban areas of the state? Perhaps because most of the criminals and illegal guns are mostly found in those three fine establishments and most law abiding gun owners are not?

How many "functional" guns are going to be turned in I wonder (compared to some old rusty POS that grandma had in her attic that hasn't seen daylight in decades and is probably missing a firing pin or something).

Ding Ding! $120!

Rusty-gun.jpg

I wonder why they don't accommodate us people in the less urban areas of the state?  Well it depends on where you live.  You have to understand the surreptitious nature of our democrat politicians but maybe you understand it already.

What is the reason why people moved out of the cities in the first place?   You are correct: they wanted a quiet safe neighborhood to raise their kids with schools filled with kids who truly want to learn instead of waste time and a place they could walk down the street in peace where their homes and property would not be under assault.  Away from the drugs, gangs etc... But when the exodus continued, the politicians (democrats) had to do something to stop them because the suburbs and rural areas were becoming more red and the power of the cities to keep their corrupt asses in power was weakening(less blue).  Why do people keep moving from the NY boroughs to NJ? People sure aren't going back to the city. 

It's always about power and making sure there are always people that have to depend on them.  Once you depend on yourself and are self sufficient and taking responsibility you no longer need them.  Law abiding gun owners don't exist in a liberals mind, because no one in their opinion should have a gun much be able to provide for yourself or defend yourself. 

This is a great way to get rid of non functional or semi functional firearms then put the money toward a new gun. I want to find out if they check that the gun is functional but, the FAQ tab on that link doesn't work. I also want to find out if it is anonymous and if they pay more for a shotgun if it is sawed off. 

Edited by 230jhp

This is a great way to get rid of non functional or semi functional firearms then put the money toward a new gun. I want to find out if they check that the gun is functional but, the FAQ tab on that link doesn't work. I also want to find out if it is anonymous and if they pay more for a shotgun if it is sawed off. 

gbb-faq-2017.jpg

Yep.   Don't forget to saw the barrels.  You'll get more $$$

Made some good money off of a gun buy back and bought an XDM.

Thank you NJ!

Edited by B B

If I were an enterprising person, I would stand a half a block away and offer double what they are offering - contingent on my examining the gun for functionality and resale value. I'm thinking at least a couple guns being sold would be worth more than 200. Just fill out the proper paperwork, show them my FID, and off to the nearest gun dealer to resell for a profit!

Last I heard they test them right there for operating, they pull the trigger, if it goes " CLICK " it works. 200 for assault weapons? Funny I thought any weapon can be an assault weapon the second you assault someone with it. Guess it's just me.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Last I heard they test them right there for operating, they pull the trigger, if it goes " CLICK " it works. 200 for assault weapons? Funny I thought any weapon can be an assault weapon the second you assault someone with it. Guess it's just me.

No, without a flash suppressor it's simply a "bully weapon".