IGNORED

Anyone Here Wear Crocs?

BHC

About 3 or 4 years ago a friend of mine in the medical field told me to try them, they are by far ugly but very comfortable, my wife got me a pair in navy blue but then the dog ate them, I then saw them at Cabela's in Advantage Max4 camo and got them. I wear them all year long, need a new pair so I just ordered a pair through Amazon.com. Also love it when anti-hunters see them and I get dirty looks or comments.....

Ordered the new pair in Realtree All-Purpose Camo:

http://www.amazon.com/crocs-12133-Classic-RT-APC/dp/B005EU60MI/ref=sr_1_3?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1363735007&sr=1-3&keywords=camo+crocs

I first bought a pair about 7 years ago or more down in FL. They were great for wading the oyster bars since the rubber was tough, and in the mud if they came off, they float. I do like mine and they are very comfortable. However I do not recomend them on a boat. Mine have very little grip. I stick to non-scuff flipps or boots for the boat. I suppose if you have a boat with carpet like most bass boats they would be fine

Super comfortable. I like to wear them with heavy socks in the winter. My feet sweat a lot and they allow air flow and my Alpaca socks keep me warm. I know this sounds like a dirty hippie joke, but that's really what I wear. I think I may get some camo ones too.

Times like these call for a Big Lebowski

Not in public, LOL.

Seriously just a few weeks back picked up a pair of imitation $5 crocs and they stay in my garage just to slip on off quickly when I have to get something from down there or working on something.

We still leave flip flops on the porch to use outside when we take the dog out for a quick pee;)