IGNORED

How Do I Become a Sponsor Here?

Ducati

Sponsorship is wonderful here! First, go to the other site..

Post your knives there...

Get banned..

Recreate a new name, and flood their site with this site's logo..

Get banned there another half dozen times, and you're in! Lol at least that's how i did it ;)

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

beautiful knifes, like jj said in his first post, very easy and cheap to become a sponsor, it only takes 5 min of your time to show your commitment to the site. but what jay failed to tell you if you do it in Chinese you only need to do it 3 times instead of 6

This is my FB page guys. Please like, comment and share. I'm doing a knife and sheath giveaway ($200 value) at 500 likes. I started it yesterday morning and at 50+ likes so with a few shares, someone could have a knife in 2 weeks or so.

I use 1075, 1084, 1095, 15n20, 01 and A2 steels. I heat treat most myself but send the A2 out for treatment. I like hardening my blades to 58-62hrc depending on usage and verify with specialty files until I can find and afford a mechanical tester.

https://www.facebook.com/Colekiraknives/

Sorry, don't have Facebook but I frequent this knife site.

https://www.bladesmithsforum.com

I was looking into knife making and was going to start with some kits (file, finish, and make the handle), but my job changed and I won't be in NJ except for 48 hours a week for the next six months.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Well? That's easy! You give me one of every knife you make!!! It won't get you a sponcership, but it gets me some new knives!LOL how's it going in the land of the free?

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.