IGNORED

New Guy Short Introduction

Ducati

Hello all, my name is puto maricon, but some of you may know me as el great Ducati. I enjoy air conditioner tossing, defecating in the woods and burying dead hookers on state land. Mostly I just like to keep to myself and never ever troll. Ever.

My hobbies include living vicariously through shoot-straight and stealing pro staff schwag from his basement bodega. It's great to be here!

The work ethic down here is mixed. Lots of slow going country bumpkins and some gritty hard working farm boys. I was a supervisor for a large company and had 45-50 people reporting to me. I did it for a year for very little money and have recently gone into business partnered up with a former coworker and making knives in my spare time.

It looked like a lot of track homes and pulling pipe. Give it your best two day rough and move onto the next one.

EXACTLY! Lol. I couldn't stand it. I had some really good, smart guys but they hated it also. I also had a bunch of stoned knuckleheads who couldn't dig without tearing up fiber optic. I drove around in a truck all day putting out fires and playing nice with the site bosses for these big builders. Again, met a lot of great people but the pay scale sucks, it's hot and stormy and I'm too old to play games and politics. Not my style. I need to do things on my own terms and spend more time with my kids. They're too precious and it's not worth the money. My wife does alright and I need to hunt and camp with them. My days of working 60-80 hours for someone else are over.