IGNORED

Photo hosting sites

DV1

Anyone use a photo hosting site other than photobucket? That site has been terrible slow and glitchy for me lately. Looking for something better. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

I haven't used photobucket ever since you could post photos directly from your computer.  

You can do that on this site?

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

yes. go to more reply options at bottom right of your message box then on the mottom left of new message box will be two boxes, top one you select photo, bottom one you attatch it. very easy. no photobucket needed

You can do that on this site?

Yes. I either send the pics to my email, save them as attachments and upload to my posts, or download them directly to this site/post using tapatalk. Both ways download almost instantly and works well.

Edited by LPJR

Yahoo/ Flickr is a good hosting site.  Lots of space, choice of picture size when posting, full size photo storage, much better quality pics than photobucket.  PB keeps trying to get me to pay for storage.  One day I got a notice saying I was reaching my limit when I was only 60% full, so I deleted pics anyway.  The next day I got 2 notices saying I was 80% full, then 100% full.  Now I'm at 84% and keep getting requests to up my storage or I may run into problems when using it.  The more pics I stored, the slower it got uploading.

Edited by Greybeard