IGNORED

Awesome Day Fishing

Buck154

Went up north to meet up with Hemlock from the site here to do a little fishing today. We have been talking about fishing since last fall but have not had the chance to go together do to i live 2 hours away.

We meet up at and headed to the Delaware river. We started out on a quest for my first walleye ever but that never happen(tough year for them). Hemlock busted his butt looking for a walleye for me.

I switched and started looking for smallmouth and boy did I find a giant. Biggest smallie I ever got from the river. Awesome fight.

We ended up catching Smallmouth,striper,rainbow trout, rockbass and chubs. Action packed day. Hemlock really knows the river and where to the find the fish.Beautiful day on the water

Screenshot_20170616-201311.png

Screenshot_20170616-201144.png

Screenshot_20170616-201416.png

Screenshot_20170616-201409.png

Screenshot_20170616-200741.png

Screenshot_20170616-205115.png

It was a great day.I was really glad we finally got out there together. When you hooked that big smallmouth I was like holy crap when I saw it boil on top! And you are a hell of a fisherman john within minutes you were hooked up from the start of the day right until the end of the day awesome. We saw a possible musky follow and a big perch cruising and an eagle that was cool. I look forward to fishing with you again and maybe we will get those walleyes they can be stubborn.I thought we finally had a walleye and it was a chub lol And we fished hard near the end for a nice 17 or 18 inch trout that just would not cooperate but we caught enough smaller ones trying for that one we forgot all about that one.

It was a great day.I was really glad we finally got out there together. When you hooked that big smallmouth I was like holy crap when I saw it boil on top! And you are a hell of a fisherman john within minutes you were hooked up from the start of the day right until the end of the day awesome. We saw a possible musky follow and a big perch cruising and an eagle that was cool. I look forward to fishing with you again and maybe we will get those walleyes they can be stubborn.I thought we finally had a walleye and it was a chub lol And we fished hard near the end for a nice 17 or 18 inch trout that just would not cooperate but we caught enough smaller ones trying for that one we forgot all about that one.

That one rainbow you got was real nice and very brightly colored. Shame we couldn't get a picture of him before the quick release. Was good to see some one else that likes to fish like I do, even in the middle of that down pour we had. Awesome time time Steve