IGNORED

Amazon Shipping Issues?

BHC

I called, the CS Rep is stupid. She asked for my name 6 times, she then told me I'm not me,  I told her my parents gave me that name 46 yrs ago I could a sure you I am me. After 30 mins she found out that one of the 4 items wasn't in stock and that is why my order is being delayed. Why did it show all items in stock at the time of order? Why wasn't I sent a email that one item is out of stock and that is the reason for a shipping delay? her answer to both was "Ummmmm I don't know" I cancelled the order, and that alone took another 10 mins

Next time hang up call back for different Rep. Never had a single problem,  

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

How about this ​"free one-day" delivery stuff?! I order Advantix II for the dog at 10:00 am. At noon, I get tracking info, stating that it is "out for delivery" from Belleville NJ. Using a delivery service company that I never heard of. At 7pm, its at my front door. Amazing. Easy.

Problems with Amazon? Almost non-existent for me. And, quickly handled with a few key strokes, and with them going out of their way to make me happy.

I would say that they were unprofitable for most of their existence because .... they were busy disrupting retail into their favor.

Some day I'll have a really nice 3-D printer, combine that with Amazon, and I'll never leave the house. Ill probably be like 400 pounds.  :eek:   :rofl:

Edited by BothBarrels

I called, the CS Rep is stupid. She asked for my name 6 times, she then told me I'm not me, I told her my parents gave me that name 46 yrs ago I could a sure you I am me. After 30 mins she found out that one of the 4 items wasn't in stock and that is why my order is being delayed. Why did it show all items in stock at the time of order? Why wasn't I sent a email that one item is out of stock and that is the reason for a shipping delay? her answer to both was "Ummmmm I don't know" I cancelled the order, and that alone took another 10 mins

I have NEVER called CS on the phone, I do it through the App! Easy! And you are already logged in so they have all your info! Probably can do the same thing logged in from your computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only had a problem once but it was from a 3rd party through them. We have prime but not everything is prime. They fixed and re shipped that order. Has always he super experience through them. Should own stock in them for how much my wife uses it :shakehead: .

There have been a lot of NEW third party sellers that say just launched. They take your money and never ship. Nothing but a scam, usually the price is a fraction of what the item should cost. Amazon will refund you after a month. But if you were counting on that item it will never come.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

There have been a lot of NEW third party sellers that say just launched. They take your money and never ship. Nothing but a scam, usually the price is a fraction of what the item should cost. Amazon will refund you after a month. But if you were counting on that item it will never come.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

There are always hidden scammers Amazon is not immune but will 100% settle every dispute you have to Read and understand what you are ordering. Sold by fulfilled by  length of time for shipping stay completely away from orders placed to China 

I gave up with Craigslist with all the BS scammers. 

with the 100s of dealings with Amazon only had one bad seller but it was resolved by them with the A-Z Guarantee. 

Most common is an item say listed at $45. with searching you will find sellers at $100. -$25 some  Free shipping  $18. shipping Tax No Tax. 

Buyer Beware  And Phone contact is by far the best and fastest way. before you hang up there is an Email confirmation.  

I had a few hiccups as a Prime member. A few items were late and they added months to my membership and refunded a percentage of the cost on another. I had one bad experience with a 3rd party seller, but it was the only lace that had the cartridge for a self inflatable vest. The 7 to 10 day shipping turned into 3 weeks without. I went back and forth with the seller who gave me a refund. The item showed up a month and a half later. Oh, well.

The Prime membership has paid for itself with more than just the shipping benefits.

I see where Amazon just bought Whole Foods for 13+b billion. Wonder what kind of deals you'll get there

AMZN lost money for roughly the first 20 years of its' existence.   They've only been profitable for 2 years now, so they're probably under significant pressure to remain so.

They must be doing something right. They just bought Whole Foods for 13.4 billion.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

They must be doing something right. They just bought Whole Foods for 13.4 billion.

Not only Whole Foods but a Few other Retailers  That's fast growing Pains for sure.  Guess they will continue to Gobble up a bigger market Share.  

Whole Foods I could care less over priced big time Organic my Butt.    Wegmans is far superior.   

Not only Whole Foods but a Few other Retailers  That's fast growing Pains for sure.  Guess they will continue to Gobble up a bigger market Share.  

Whole Foods I could care less over priced big time Organic my Butt.    Wegmans is far superior.   

Weiss is also good.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Like others have said, Amazon Prime. Have had zero issues with a 2 day delivery on nearly most items. So good I could get in trouble quick, especially when the order notification goes directly to my wife's email...................... Immediately.... :rofl: 

I avoided the mega malls/crowds/long lines and ordered items via Amazon Prime when I lived in Jersey. I only had one instance when a product was not delivered on date stated. It was so easy and addicting to impulse buy items on a  Saturday night and have it delivered by Sunday noon by USPS...Wow !  Prime dictates what provider (UPS/FedEx/USPS) to use.

With that said, I now live on Big Island of Hawaii and have to pay extra, even with Prime, to ensure they deliver to my physical address vs my Po Box. Some vendors won't deliver to a PO Box. I've also had to split my Amazon orders because of weight issues..Apparently there's a restriction on pounds  shipped at once...Uggh