IGNORED

Feel like I'm on death row!!

GhostBear

I'm sitting here, in on and off pain waiting to have neck surgery, and I'm bored to tears!!! I will be getting the pre-surgery blood work and EKG done this week, and will go in for surgery on the 28th, the disability papers are sent, think they'll get it today, so now I wait, thought about going fishing but the more I move, the more it hurts. It's even painful just to walk the dog, thank god for gentle leaders!! At least with that he doesn't pull.

After the surgery I'll be down for a 6 month recovery, and cleared to work at the end of December, I could go back at light duty in October but as a boat mechanic, there is no light duty, so there you go! Lol

So, just as I have the goods on two really nice bucks where I hunt, I won't be able too hunt! Lol well? If no one gets them they'll be that much bigger next year!

Did I mention how much this whole thing sucks?

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Was this from the Auto accident?

yes, there is a lawsuit pending, I was hit from behind on March 23rd, was doing my best to avoid surgery, with therapy and even an epidural, was down two weeks just after the accident, then the epidural got me working again for a few weeks, then that wore off after a week and a half of so, so now it's this.

Not the result I wanted.

Now as for the Bucks? Lol, go find your own!!! Lol, actually, I'll be putting a good longtime friend on one of them this year, though this year the private corn field is not planted this year, so his pattern may well change this year, will have to see.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

So, just as I have the goods on two really nice bucks where I hunt, I won't be able too hunt! Lol well? If no one gets them they'll be that much bigger next year!

I could sit in your stand this season.... you know, just to keep it warm until you return. ;)

You don't want those deer getting too big, they get very chewy and tough eating.

I'd be willing to do you this favor, until you get back on your feet.

Edited by Bill from NJ

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Jeeze, lots of offers to "keep an eye" on my hunting spot!! Lol.

Doc says once I heal up, I'll be as good as new. Just not looking forward to the recovery time, I'm a bit impatient with that, hate sitting around.

I've got a high tolerance for pain, but after this, a few pain killers won't be bad, I think two or three should be enough.