IGNORED

Bass contest

GhostBear

Any interest? I've done it a few times on that "other" site, the rules are easy enough.

Though the state size min, is 12" I would be limiting this contest to a 16" size limit to avoid thousands of pix of small fish.

So the rules are.

5 fish can be posted a day.

Must take pix of length and girth, with a tape.

Must post a pic of fish and angler together.

The official weight measurement is "length"x "girth"x " girth" so a 24" long bass with an 18" girth will come to 7.77lbs, get it?

Then add the five together to get the days weight. This will run untill the end of November so you can improve your weight.

Also there will be bragging rights for lunker.

I'll run this if you like, as I won't be able to fish after my neck surgery anyway, so it'll be fair! Lol

Sign up here, a little late start but hey, can still be fun, once we get ten signed up we will start it. Jersey fish only please! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

That's a lot of fish to be measuring and photographing.  I would rather just have a big fish contest.  Biggest fish wins, upgrades OK. Photo confirmed length only. But, other hardcore bass anglers may want to do it your way, just my 2 cents.

Edited by Nomad