IGNORED

NJ compliant AR parts kits? (i.e. everything but the lower receiver)

BenedictGomez

Anyone know of some good places to buy these?   I'm talking about everything but the lower receiver. 

I have a few pre-NJ lower receivers laying around that I may as well do something with before the Democrats ban the AR in Jersey.

A quick search online finds 1001 places to buy AR parts kits (some great cheap deals too) which include everything except the lower receiver, but I cant find any that sell NJ compliant kits (i.e. no flash hider, pinned stocks, etc...).

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

Check on Anderson site. PSA as well. The stock components I get from Magpul. I just go with fixed stock. Mil spec. Carbine. as for barrels I just stick with sport barrels they don't have any of the evil features. They do not have uppers that do not have bayonet lug.

I use PrimaryArms.com

Joeboboutfitters.com

Midwayusa.com

Brownells.com

Stagarms.com

Sarco inc- in easton awesome store has every single part for AR in stock all mil spec

1:8 chrome lined barrel will do great for most purposes no need to get CHF. Sometimes buying a stripped upper isnt cheaper if you shop around. Anderson makes lots of low cost stuff but I found that they are just to sloppy for me.

So I realize I can shop around and buy all the pieces, but I'm wondering if there are places where you can just buy an entire kit (sans the LR) like anyone else in America can.  It's very economical that way.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

So I realize I can shop around and buy all the pieces, but I'm wondering if there are places where you can just buy an entire kit (sans the LR) like anyone else in America can.  It's very economical that way.

palmetto and primary arms sell kits. Palmettos shipping sucks, im waiting 3 weeks now for a case of 45 they had on sale

palmetto and primary arms sell kits. Palmettos shipping sucks, im waiting 3 weeks now for a case of 45 they had on sale

Never heard of Primary Arms, and I didnt know Palmetto sells NJ compliant kits.  Thanks for the tips.