IGNORED

Bow Shoot Get-Together

I may have to show up, but I may still be in a neck brace, oooooo I can be the judge of any shooting contest!!!! (Will be accepting bribes up to two days before said shoot.) see you there!!! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Sticksnstones is bringing a war bow... not sure war bows and HH home brew go together lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hey Jay, Sticksnstones shot it at Jack's when we gave Stevo the black squirrel rug. He shot it pretty well and  I was impressed as hell actually!  Nothing to worry about lol!  Maybe Rusty can find the pic and add it here....

Hey Jay, Sticksnstones shot it at Jack's when we gave Stevo the black squirrel rug. He shot it pretty well and  I was impressed as hell actually!  Nothing to worry about lol!  Maybe Rusty can find the pic and add it here....

war bow.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

July 22, I'll try to be there, but it'll be just short a month after my neck surgery, so I'll have to see how i feel and if I can either get a ride or get my girl to drive me! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.