IGNORED

Date is set, 6/28

GhostBear

I hear CHICKEN noodle soup help you heal quicker

yeah, but HaskellHunters home brewed porter has healing properties too!!! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Good luck man. If it's any consolation I am almost 2 years post fusion surgery and feel good. Had C4-C5 done. I'm back to doing everything I did before surgery. It will take a while to get back to full strength but you'll get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Devil Horns

I'm your Huckleberry :devious:

Just had this done on 4/10. Slow recovery for the first month but what a difference the second month. I hope you saw a neurosurgeon and not a orthopedic surgeon. I started out seeing a orthopedic surgeon and felt 10 times better after getting a second opinion from a neurosurgeon. He did a hell of a job and I am almost pain free at this point. Good luck.

If you have not done this already, please get a second opinion from Colombia or the hospital for special surgery in NYC, they are the best. Why go anywhere else? Ask why you can't get an artificial disc instead of an ACDF fusion? The disc offers better long term outcomes, minimising risk of adjacent segment issues, and a much faster recovery.