IGNORED

Walleye fishing LAKE HOPATCONG

user2465

Hey can anyone seem to help me out. Im just try to catch some walleyes on lake hopatcong. Im new to eye fishing and really confused and have been fishing for weeks without anything.

Where should i go? Any certain points?

What do i use? Ive tried F11 Rapalas, Husky jerks, Shad raps, Jigging, and using herring with a slip sinker rig?

Ive gone out a night as well but not past 12. Any help is great. Thanks.

Time will tell just trying to Guide you on. Great start 

Alright you dont need to be a puss over it. But if you really need to act like a child...

Wheres the newbie page?

and in the meanwhile why dont you be a genuine person and please answer my question

Sorry can't help, I've only caught them by accident while bass fishing, one came on a 3/8 oz spinnerbait, the other on a fire tiger crank bait.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

I caught an 8+ lb eye throwing a black and blue jig in 10' of water on a submerged grass point looking for bass on Lake Hopatcong lol

Also in shallow water, especially in the fall, they destroy small swimbaits where grass meets rock on flats that are near deep water

Sorry Im no help for tried and true walleye methods but...I think a slow trolled bottom rig with a minnow or leach fished deep in the summertime is deadly anywhere you go. Just got to find them. Look for noticeable contour changes, rocky bottoms and channel swings that get close to shore for starters. If a thermocline develops on the body of water you fish, those fish will be at or near it. In short, if you turn the sensitivity up on your depth finder you will see "steady clutter" at a certan depth when this happens. You will mark those fish at or near this "clutter". Many times guys are fishing under them in 40' of water when the thermocline might be at...say 25'.