IGNORED

Vortex Viper Riflescopes?

mattg1500

I don't know about that model but you cannot go wrong with Vortex I love my Viper and the warranties outstanding. People always complain about Nikon's warranty.

I would buy either one has a better price over Nikon's hands down unless you don't have the budget. Nikon's a good scope but day and night to the vortex and Leupold. Cameraland is running specials on Vortex right now. Check them out before You buy a Nikon. Also, Meoptas are great as well as Zeiss conquests.

http://m.cameralandny.com/deal_of_the_day.html

Edited by Jerseybassnbow

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

I don't know about that model but you cannot go wrong with Vortex I love my Viper and the warranties outstanding. People always complain about Nikon's warranty.

I would buy either one has a better price over Nikon's hands down unless you don't have the budget. Nikon's a good scope but day and night to the vortex and Leupold. Cameraland is running specials on Vortex right now. Check them out before You buy a Nikon. Also, Meoptas are great as well as Zeiss conquests.http://m.cameralandny.com/deal_of_the_day.html

Im tryin to keep it under $500 or Id buy another Swarovski or Leupold Mark

Vortex are decent, but for me I'ma Leupold guy, most of my guns rifles, muzzleloaders, and shotguns all wear Leupold VX-2 scopes, one has a VX-III, another a West German Zeiss...In my opinion Leupold

I never had a VX2 thats why I dont know the quality. I have all VX3 30mm tubes. I do have a buckmaster on my 220 and its nice

I love the VX-2......I had a Buckmaster Scope on my older Muzzleloader and I liked it, it was a decent scope at a great price