IGNORED

Bassing

Well I gave it he'll today. Ran from Barnagat inlet to manalokin looking for bait found very little. Dumped in the spoons and mojo trolled for 6 hrs back and forth between Lavalette and the bathing beach in 60 foot marked some bait and very few fish no takers long day but I'm hitting it again tomorrow. Hopefully I will have something decent to post tomorrow evening.

Tomski, I'll be on channel 19 I'm heading north again. Boat name GILL If you do anything let m know and I'll do the same. There was 7 bunker boats and 2 spotter planes working about 1 mile off bathing beach so the planes must have saw something. I didn't see whether they got any they were moving around quickly like the were chasing small schools. wasn't many boats out either to deter them from the area. Good luck tomorrow.

Thanks I'll be out tomorrow to give it another shot. I'll be on the Old Grandad. He told me he heard you calling me and me answering but for some reason you couldn't receive me. Thanks again for the info. I'll let you know how we do.