IGNORED

Werner Ranch...Antelope Hunting in WY

Bacs

If you are looking to take a Pronghorn Antelope with the bow (or gun for that matter) I cannot recommend hunting with JJ & Connie Werner at the Werner Ranch HIGHLY ENOUGH! I've hunted with them twice, and both times have been great hunts, and I am rebooked to go back.

Their family owned cattle ranches offer over 35,000 private acres of prime hunting habitat for antelope, mule deer, and elk at the mountain property...what this means to you is your guide has control over the cattle, and where the cattle water. Which means no surprise visits from a herd of cows looking for a drink while you're sweating your (use your imagination here) off waiting for antelope to come into water!

You will see tons of critters, you will eat like a king, and you will be treated like family...a hunt doesn't get much better than that!

If your contemplating hunting with them, act fast...2013 is already booked, and 2014 & 2015 are filling up quick!

Their website: http://thewernerranch.com/index.htm

Their contact info:

Werner Ranch

Lightning Creek Ranch

1721 Walker Creek Rd

Douglas, Wyoming

Phone: 307-358-4790

Email: info@thewernerranch.com

United Bowhunters of NJ (LM)
Pope & Young Club (Life Assoc)
Professional Bowhunters Society - AM
USSA-Bowhunters Rights Coalition
NJ Beach Buggie Assoc.
North American Hunting Club (LM)
NRA (LM)
NJSFSC

(\ (\
(=' x')----<<<
(,('')('')
Dead Rabbit

Do they do mule deer hunts as well' date=' or just antelpe?? id love to do a combo hunt one year..

[/quote']Yes they do combo hunts

United Bowhunters of NJ (LM)
Pope & Young Club (Life Assoc)
Professional Bowhunters Society - AM
USSA-Bowhunters Rights Coalition
NJ Beach Buggie Assoc.
North American Hunting Club (LM)
NRA (LM)
NJSFSC

(\ (\
(=' x')----<<<
(,('')('')
Dead Rabbit

Already have an antelope and Mulie on the wall... Elk is my next target...Hopefully can make it happen one of these years...

An antelope group hunt is a blast.. I highly recommend a goat hunt for someones first western big game experience...

Daniel Ansbach

Maybe I could convince the Ol lady to pay for a hunt here for my "wedding" present lol

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson