IGNORED

South Jersey surf

Anybody been fishing the surf in the south lately? Haven't been able to get out since last week. I don't need a spot or anything...just curious if they're still pulling blues at the southern points.

Now is the time for bigger bass. The big female breeders are heading out of inlets and will start chasing bunker schools. If blues are there the bass are underneath. Having bluefish come thru and destroy some bunker is a blessing. Let the blues continue on. That's when you want to fish bunker chunks. The bass could be a couple minutes behind the blues or a couple hours but the bass will move thru slurping up the chaos of bunker bodies left by the bluefish.

Someone is always catching but in GENERAL last weeks south wind hurt the bite a little and the salinity levels were low so a lot of fish were pushing off of the beach. Heard it picked back up again to hot n heavy yesterday. 57 lb striper was also caught on LBI

Someone is always catching but in GENERAL last weeks south wind hurt the bite a little and the salinity levels were low so a lot of fish were pushing off of the beach. Heard it picked back up again to hot n heavy yesterday. 57 lb striper was also caught on LBI

Check Betty and Nicks Bait and Tackle their web page has a Daily Video report showing the ocean reports.   

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Check Betty and Nicks Bait and Tackle their web page has a Daily Video report showing the ocean reports.   

Betty and Nicks, Fishermans headquarters, Andys bait n tackle, surf city, friends that fish and my own reports. I posted true conditions and how things have turned around a little bit. It was crazy stupid, slowed down and is picking up again

Some fish are still in the river spawning and there's some south off Atlantic county I have some friends who been fishing it's been hit or miss

I been putting in the work targeting bigger fish I have pics but I'm not putting any up I don't need 1957 buck ruining it shall I say typing his man crush rhetoric he's got a hard on for the smokesta

Edited by smoking gun