IGNORED

Any Pre-Hunting Purchases?

Like already mentioned by Cedars , I want what we can't purchase TIME !!!!

I wish I had the energy and time I had 10 years ago with my experience and finances of today ... That's why I try to pay it forward to my boys . As far as equipment I'm set and so are boys right now but they grow like weeds ...

Kimber Hunter 7mm-08 topped with a Zeiss 4-12. 

Awesome rifle. if you need any reloading data on 7.08's let me know? My family has five 7.08 rifles. Great caliber.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Bass Pro run yesterday:  lumenocks and pellets for airgun.  ($30.00 of merchandise to pay for parking)

You have to pay to park at a Bass Pro Shop?

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

what's on the list?

The 7mm-08 is perfect for whitetail with little to no recoil

A Savage 212 3" chamber. I'll have to find out if they make them with stainless steel barrels. A Tarhunt is way too expensive.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

I just bought an Ithaca 37 12 gauge, brand new.   Very impressed with the gun, from the factory in Sandusky, Ohio.   Also, picked up an older 870 Wingmaster, vent 30" barrel, full choke.  Will be my new turkey gun.  Retiring the 1100, the thing keeps jamming on me and cost me a turkey earlier in the season.

Edited by Nomad

A Savage 212 3" chamber. I'll have to find out if they make them with stainless steel barrels. A Tarhunt is way too expensive.

the Savage 212 isn't made with a SS barrel, the 220 is

Kenetrek boots 

New arrows and broad heads

New scope for 17wsm

Ladder stands 

Maybe tacticam  or go pro

New clothes

All other things are well kept and perform well.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford