IGNORED

Turkey Down

Nomad

Thanks for the replies.  Reference my above post and the baseball game after hunting. My son hit a huge home run over center field 360' foot fence this afternoon. The other coach complained and the umpire looked at his bat and called him out. It was the George Brett Pine Tar incident all over again! lol They made some composite bats illegal this year, it's difficult to know which ones are OK and which ones are not. There was a lot of arguing about it and I even made a few comments and was almost ejected from the field. lol A great day non the less and we still won the game!

Thanks for the replies.  Reference my above post and the baseball game after hunting. My son hit a huge home run over center field 360' foot fence this afternoon. The other coach complained and the umpire looked at his bat and called him out. It was the George Brett Pine Tar incident all over again! lol They made some composite bats illegal this year, it's difficult to know which ones are OK and which ones are not. There was a lot of arguing about it and I even made a few comments and was almost ejected from the field. lol A great day non the less and we still won the game!

Hate to hear this especially when it comes to kids doing well. Sounds like it was quite a shot!  Congrats to your son on the monster home run. Tell him to keep his head up and to hit another one lol!