IGNORED

Where do you buy your pistol ammo

I reload mine but, the last time that I ordered was from Midway. I don't know if they ship to NJ without faxing them your FID card or not.

Midway will require your FID, but they are good enough to keep it on file.  I bought a case of .40 S&W and had to send it over.  Since then they've never asked.

I'll buy my ammo local if I haven't planned well enough for range day.  Otherwise, I search online for whomever has it the cheapest.  Cheaperthandirt is okay, Midway is pretty good.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

I reload mine but, the last time that I ordered was from Midway. I don't know if they ship to NJ without faxing them your FID card or not.

Nope.   Midway started violating your constitutional rights about a year ago, hence I no longer buy from them.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

Midway does ship to Jersey I bought my 22 Nosler Upper, Tons of Ammo and alot of reloading components from them and Never had to show an FID Card

Edited by Shortfuse

Midway does ship to Jersey I bought my 22 Nosler Upper, Tons of Ammo and alot of reloading components from them and Never had to show an FID Card

Within the last 12 months?   MidwayUSA changed their policy about a year ago and now require FID on file to ship to New Jersey.  

It was based on their counsel's interpretation of New Jersey law (misreading IMO).

Cheaper Than Dirt or Sportmans guide will never get my money. Price is not everything if the service is poor.

Sportsman's Guide's customer service is pretty darn good.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775