• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

If It's True !!!

114 replies to this topic

#101 Male OFFLINE   DV1

DV1

7 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 05/22/17 - 04:09 PM

Fact is, the 2016 election set a record for turnout, and Trumps turnout numbers were greater than any Republican has ever gotten. 

Fake News.

I know Trump says this all the time in his speeches, but it's not true.  In fact, if you just do a very simple Google search you'll quickly see it's not true.   Please do that.

That said, counter to DV1's belief, and Trump's frequent claim, we already know via the publicly available data that 2016 was the lowest voter turnout in a generation for a presidential election (i.e. either way it doesn't matter).  The turnout in 2016 was the lowest since Clinton vs. Dole in 1996, and my guess is that was because everyone knew there was a 0% chance Dole could win, so hoards of people likely stayed at home.

Well, according to the FEC, you are wrong. Maybe you should tell them they got it all wrong. 

From the FEC:

2016 total votes cast= 136,669,237

2012 total votes cast = 129,085,410

2008 total votes cast = 131,313,820

2004 total votes cast = 122,294,846

2000 total votes cast = 105,421,423

1996 total votes cast = 96,277,634

1992 total votes cast = 104,423,923

I don't know how far back you want to go, but it seems 2016 was a record turnout, and when you examine each candidates vote totals, Trump got more than any Republican before him. 

As for the rest of your post, do you realize how full of it you are, or do you really believe those lame attempts to rationalize a failed political analysis are actually legitimate? 

Edited by DV1, 05/22/17 - 05:09 PM.

• Informative x 2
  • Disagree x 1
  • List
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

#102 Male OFFLINE   DV1

DV1

7 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 05/22/17 - 04:15 PM

repetitive. 

Edited by DV1, 05/22/17 - 05:07 PM.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

#103 Male ONLINE   buckhound

buckhound

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 05/22/17 - 06:54 PM

:popcorn:

• Like x 1
  • List

#104 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 05/22/17 - 08:02 PM

Well, according to the FEC, you are wrong. Maybe you should tell them they got it all wrong. 

From the FEC:

2016 total votes cast= 136,669,237

2012 total votes cast = 129,085,410

2008 total votes cast = 131,313,820

2004 total votes cast = 122,294,846

2000 total votes cast = 105,421,423

1996 total votes cast = 96,277,634

1992 total votes cast = 104,423,923

I don't know how far back you want to go, but it seems 2016 was a record turnout, and when you examine each candidates vote totals, Trump got more than any Republican before him. 

You're not a moron, so it's obvious you either completely misread or simply dont understand my post. 

Reread it.  Pay special attention to US population growth dynamics.   Also think about percentage of voter turnout and you'll understand.  

• Optimistic x 1
  • List

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

#105 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 05/22/17 - 08:05 PM

Alternatively, if you do reread it again and still dont understand it, you're probably really amazed how a bitch like Hillary Clinton could have received more votes than George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Abraham Lincoln combined!    ROFL

• Funny x 1
  • List

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

#106 Male OFFLINE   DV1

DV1

7 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 05/22/17 - 09:15 PM

it's obvious you either completely misread or simply dont understand my post. 

Oh no, I understand your post, completely. LOL. It's about as correct as all your analysis was during the campaign, which means it's way off. :rofl:  Do we need to bring up all those posts from you about how Trump can't win, Ted Cruz will wipe the floor with him when the field narrows, Trump can't beat Hillary, etc, etc. I guess you shouldn't feel too bad, a lot of people were very wrong, just like you.  :happywave:

• Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1
  • Like x 1
  • List

#107 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 05/22/17 - 10:22 PM

Oh no, I understand your post, completely.

No, it's pretty obvious you dont. 

find-x-funny-math-image-joke.png

#108 Male OFFLINE   smoking gun

smoking gun

13 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 05/22/17 - 10:38 PM

Mods flush this turd down the toilet
  • Agree x 1
  • List

#109 Male OFFLINE   Slayer1962

Slayer1962

Spike

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 05/23/17 - 07:30 AM

All I have to say is after at least 5 months of investigation into Russia running our election has anyone seen one shred of proof?

How is the hand written note that proves Trump told him to back off the investigation read? Oh really nobody has seen it but its PROOF!

Either PUT UP OR SHUT UP as we used to say

• Agree x 3
  • List

#110 Male OFFLINE   smoking gun

smoking gun

13 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 05/23/17 - 08:12 AM

Even if he did have Russian ties to an election every country influences foreign nations politics it's been going on for years this isnt nothing new its notjing more then a smoke screen the dems have so much power and infliencial power thru bribing and handouts for votes they can say whatever they please and their mass of loons follow
  • Agree x 1
  • List

#111 Male ONLINE   buckhound

buckhound

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 05/23/17 - 01:10 PM

:bonk:

#112 Male OFFLINE   Axiom

Axiom

14 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,099 posts

Posted 05/23/17 - 05:32 PM

Even if he did have Russian ties to an election every country influences foreign nations politics it's been going on for years

Probably... IMO if Russia was in fact responsible for Trump winning this election, I think he deserves the congressional medal of honor for single handedly saving a free country..

PUTIN FOR PREZ FOLKS!!!!  :up:  :up: :up:  :up:  

:D

#113 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 05/23/17 - 07:56 PM

Hillary's email scandal had FAR MORE to do with Trump winning the election than the Russians did with the WikiLeaks.

Hell, most of America barely even KNEW about the day-to-day WikiLeaks crap because the media barely covered it since it was close to the election and was bad for Hillary.  But the email crap was so gigantic it was impossible to ignore (though some did their best).

• Agree x 1
  • List

#114 Male ONLINE   buckhound

buckhound

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 05/24/17 - 09:32 AM

this whole thread is useless without some polls graphs or charts to back it up... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

#115 Male OFFLINE   JHbowhunter

JHbowhunter

14 Pointer

• Site Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,642 posts

Posted 05/24/17 - 09:45 AM

Mods flush this turd down the toilet

No way - I welcome opposing viewpoints. It's how I get edumacated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users