• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

If It's True !!!

94 replies to this topic

#61 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

5 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 09:16 AM

I thought the dems wasted an opportunity when they controlled washington to move the country forward-- the republicans have already surpassed that level of ineptness. I said before trump could go down as one of the greatest presidents of all time (the stars were all aligned for him) or he would go down in flaming wreck. So far the latter looks more likely.

How do you figure?   There's not doubt the Obama Administration was more professional & competent than the Trump Administration has been so far, and that's an understatement, but in terms of not moving the country forward, I dont get that.  The Obama Administration moved the country BACKWARD at any chance it got, to the point I sometimes wondered, "whose side are they on anyway". 

• Winner x 1
  • Agree x 1
  • List

#62 Male OFFLINE   Batsto

Batsto

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 12:17 PM

Holy Cow Batman the Comey Memo has not been seen by reporters. Reporters got information over the phone. Now the memo might not even exist. This independent criminal investigation will go to Obama and his staff. Do they the balls to arrest a former President for Treason. Get ready for riots by democrats in the cities.

http://www.wnd.com/2...r-fbi-director/

Edited by Batsto, 05/19/17 - 12:25 PM.

• Agree x 1
  • List

#63 Male OFFLINE   buckhound

buckhound

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 12:24 PM

Holy Cow Batman the Comey Memo has not been seen by reporters. Reporters got information over the phone. Now the memo might not even exist. This independent criminal investigation will go to right Obama and his staff. Do they the balls to arrest a former President for Treason. Get ready for riots by democrats in the cities.

http://www.wnd.com/2...r-fbi-director/

if you research it he was bound by law to report it to the justice department as soon as it happened so it can not be used later for blackmail ..also  if he turns it over he can be charged with perjury on may 4 he testified that nothing like this has happened in his experience.

• Agree x 1
  • List

#64 Male OFFLINE   Batsto

Batsto

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 12:28 PM

if you research it he was bound by law to report it to the justice department as soon as it happened so it can not be used later for blackmail ..also if he turns it over he can be charged with perjury on may 4 he testified that nothing like this has happened in his experience.

This is going to be a fun ride Mr. buckhound! Now the Democrats are crying about Joe Lieberman for FBI Director. What a smooth move by Trump.

Edited by Batsto, 05/19/17 - 12:29 PM.

• Like x 1
  • List

#65 Male OFFLINE   buckhound

buckhound

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 12:59 PM

i know people are frustrated things are not happening fast enough and they dont like some of his picks but i think he was trying to play ball with the rhinos however i think they are not playing with someone who can be pushed around all they like and he is unpredictable...someone is worried he is getting to close and i think pushing  to much so that they may screw up..and yes we are in for a very interesting ride. I am not much on all the conspiracy theory stuff but that said this whole thing is starting to look like something out of hollyweird....

Edited by buckhound, 05/19/17 - 01:02 PM.

• Agree x 1
  • List

#66 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

5 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 03:31 PM

WND is not real news.  It's propaganda mixed with marketing ploys.

• Funny x 1
  • List

#67 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

5 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 03:35 PM

Now the Democrats are crying about Joe Lieberman for FBI Director. What a smooth move by Trump.

Whoever thought of floating Lieberman for the head of the FBI should get props, because he's a sneaky, clever, choice.  

He was a Democrat Senator who was a Democrat Vice president canidate, yet towards the end started acting more like a hawkish RINO and pissed off the far-left.  But Republicans can say, "SEE, we're being bipartisan about this and even picked a Democrat!"  - I like it.

• Funny x 1
  • List

#68 OFFLINE   rocky

rocky

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 03:48 PM

Some people will cry no matter what when it comes to Trump or any other Republican.

If Trump Rescued a baby from a house fire the headline would read.......

Trump Evicted Baby From Home and Then Set The Home On Fire! 

• Funny x 3
  • Agree x 2
  • Winner x 1
  • List

#69 Male ONLINE   newjerseyhunter

newjerseyhunter

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 03:53 PM

If the reports are true about Trump's comments during the meeting with the Russians re 'firing that nut job comey and easing pressure', one really has to wonder what is wrong with him. He just cannot not say stupid shit. It's freaking hilarious. If he ever actually does break the law he will no doubt be impeachrd bc he will likely brag about it on Twitter!

#70 Male OFFLINE   Axiom

Axiom

13 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 05:26 PM

Some people will cry no matter what when it comes to Trump or any other Republican

THIS ^^^

And those "some People" are easy to identify... I don't know why many of you are paying any attention to this crap.. Its exactly what the " some people " want..

• Agree x 1
  • List

:D

#71 Male OFFLINE   tick trawler

tick trawler

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 05:28 PM

Quoted from this Fox News article under fair use concerning the case of Seth Rich:

http://www.foxnews.c...gator-says.html

"An FBI forensic report of Rich's computer -- generated within 96 hours after Rich's murder -- showed he made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time, the federal source told Fox News.

“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department."

Robert Gore connecting the dots earlier this week:

https://www.theburni...ts/#more-150513

#72 Male OFFLINE   DV1

DV1

5 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 05:46 PM

If the reports are true about Trump's comments during the meeting with the Russians re 'firing that nut job comey and easing pressure', one really has to wonder what is wrong with him. He just cannot not say stupid shit. It's freaking hilarious. If he ever actually does break the law he will no doubt be impeachrd bc he will likely brag about it on Twitter!

Maybe the pressure he was talking about was the pressure to not engage with Russia because everyone will say "see, told you he was pals with Russia". I don't know how firing Comey could relieve that, and I'm sure he knew, as did everyone else in the world, that firing Comey would only bring more attention to it. 

If anything, the appointment of Mueller would relieve some pressure as the calls for an Independent Counsel have been answered. The danger is they get someone who actually goes on a witch hunt, which has happened.  If Mueller is still anything like I recall him to be, I don't think he will get carried away. I think he will be pretty fair. 

So maybe he said, by firing Comey, and having an Independent Counsel appointed, some of the recent pressure maybe be relieved, and he can get back to the business of the Country....or something along those lines. That's a reasonable statement that I can see being said. The other thing...the actual accusation that firing Comey will relieve pressure (implied that he means pressure of the investigation into him), I just can't see him saying. 

The timing of all this is obvious as well. It comes on the heels of his first Legislative victory, even though it's not complete, of getting the health care repeal through the House. This has pretty much mired that down, preserving Obama's legacy. Don't think the Media didn't want that, and it may be the primary driver of all these stories.

It's also displaced any good news, which there is plenty of, from being reported. Remember how every month, we heard for a week about how the jobless claims were down, and then another week of how many jobs were created under Obama. We haven't had a report like that for a while, and the news is even better under Trump so far, than it was under Obama. I also read that housing prices are up, manufacturing starts are way up, starting salaries for college grads just skyrocketed to an all time high on the economic optimism spurred by this Administration, jobless claims are at a 30 year low, illegal immigration arrests are up 38 percent, and border crossing down nearly 80 percent, and more. There is this overseas trip, the most ambitious of any President in decades, and he is giving a keynote speech on Islam to leaders of something like 40 Muslim nations, plus visiting Mecca, The Vatican and Jerusalem, plus the leaders of Iraq and Saudi Arabia are praising him for doing much more to destroy ISIS than Obama ever did, with the Prime Minister of Iraq stating ISIS will be done in his country in a matter of a few weeks. And there is plenty more to report, that is not reported on at all by ABC, CBS, NBC because all they are talking about is unverified, anonymous, reports, that turn out to be misrepresented, or outright false. I'm pretty close to being convinced that many of these anonymous sources are not actual leaks, but fabricated reports by reporters trying to accomplish exactly what is going on now. I'm sure there are some leaks, but some of this is I think is totally made up with no source behind it. 

Edited by DV1, 05/19/17 - 06:07 PM.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

#73 Male ONLINE   newjerseyhunter

newjerseyhunter

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 07:08 PM

The timing of all this is obvious as well. It comes on the heels of his first Legislative victory, even though it's not complete, of getting the health care repeal through the House. This has pretty much mired that down, preserving Obama's legacy. Don't think the Media didn't want that, and it may be the primary driver of all these stories.

And Trump is headed out of the country so the media will get to have a field day for the next few days with Trump's ability to respond hampered!

#74 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

5 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 07:40 PM

And Trump is headed out of the country so the media will get to have a field day for the next few days with Trump's ability to respond hampered!

Hampered?!?!?!   You do realize that his conflicting comments in interviews and Twitter feed are about 1/3 of the problem right now, dont you?   The best thing that could happen is if someone puts a muzzle on him.

• Disagree x 1
  • List

#75 Male OFFLINE   Axiom

Axiom

13 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 08:28 PM

You do realize that his conflicting comments in interviews and Twitter feed are about 1/3 of the problem right now, dont you?   The best thing that could happen is if someone puts a muzzle on him.

He is driving the Democrats and News Media absolutely bonkers and i'm love'n it... I think u'd like him a little more if you didn't hang on his every word  and judge him by what he does rather than what he says.. good talkers are a dime a dozen.. do'ers are in short supply .. GO TRUMP!!!... :up:  :up:

• Agree x 1
  • List

:D

#76 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

5 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 10:45 PM

I think u'd like him a little more if you didn't hang on his every word  and judge him by what he does rather than what he says..

I think you're right, but he's been president for 4 months and it's been a trainwreck.  Ironically, the one think I think he's done really well is foreign policy, which pretty much nobody expected.  Domestically though?  It's teetering on embarrassing. 

• Disagree x 1
  • List

#77 OFFLINE   GhostBear

GhostBear

9 Pointer

• NJW&W Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 05/20/17 - 04:47 AM

I love these threads, you guys just gobble up so called "news" from an obviously biased media and take it for gospel, Comey was fired, nothing illegal about it. CNN will have you think that's it's all highly irregular, but it's not, it was obvious when comedy laid out the way Clinton broke the law, then essentially cleared her, and not in his power to do, the sole reason he was fired. do yourself a favor and unplug from it all, Trump is still wildly popular and everything the so called media is doing only fuels his support.just wait till the mid terms, it'll be a democrat blood bath, and they'll lose even more seats, and you heard it here first.
  • Agree x 1
  • List
Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D

referral-0086564001484855281.jpg

#78 Male OFFLINE   DV1

DV1

5 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 05/20/17 - 05:40 AM

I think you're right, but he's been president for 4 months and it's been a trainwreck.   Domestically though?  It's teetering on embarrassing. 

Not quite. You've been watching ABC, CBS and NBC too much, AND BELIEVING IT. Many good things have been happening, and while not all of it is all because of Trump, much of it is directly related to his EO's relaxing regulations, and conversations with business leaders and CEO's. They have said as much but it's not reported. The positive news on the jobs reports and falling unemployment numbers...reports that we heard about for a few weeks, every few weeks, under Obama... have been ignored under Trump. Then there is the new contracts that have saved the taxpayers some money, the Dakota Access and Keystone pipelines, surges in domestic energy production interests, and others.The Media are creating a trainwreck where it's really merely a dead cat on the  tracks. And like you said, it's only been 4 months. While It would have nice to see some more legislative wins, that is far from embarrassing.

housing prices are up, manufacturing starts are way up, starting salaries for college grads just skyrocketed to an all time high on the economic optimism spurred by this Administration, jobless claims are at a 30 year low, illegal immigration arrests are up 38 percent, and border crossing down nearly 80 percent, and more.

Edited by DV1, 05/20/17 - 05:53 AM.

• Agree x 2
  • List
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

#79 Male OFFLINE   dlist777

dlist777

Spike

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 05/20/17 - 06:57 AM

Hampered?!?!?! You do realize that his conflicting comments in interviews and Twitter feed are about 1/3 of the problem right now, dont you? The best thing that could happen is if someone puts a muzzle on him.

Agreed. Alot of his wounds are self inflicted. Probably most....

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1
  • Dislike x 1
  • List

#80 Male ONLINE   newjerseyhunter

newjerseyhunter

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 05/20/17 - 09:34 AM

Hampered?!?!?!   You do realize that his conflicting comments in interviews and Twitter feed are about 1/3 of the problem right now, dont you?   The best thing that could happen is if someone puts a muzzle on him.

If you read my previous comments you would know that I realize that but still, the timing of the stories definitely had to do with his leaving for over seas. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users