• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

If It's True !!!

114 replies to this topic

#41 Male OFFLINE   deadonshot2

deadonshot2

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 05:30 PM

Regardless of how you or I feel about Trump, I trust McMaster, and he said nothing inappropriate happened, and he was there. When this anonymous source wants to come forward ad put his or her name on his or her claim, as McMaster has, maybe I'll give it a thought. Until then, it's BS, period.

As for the Comey memo, anyone in LE knows that if you have information that a supervisor, subordinate or co-worker committed a crime, or even an ethics violation, you have to report it, or you are guilty of a violation at least, maybe even a crime. Besides, it doesn't fit the Comey way. remember, he testified that coming forward to reveal information about re-opening the Clinton investigation was really bad, but concealing it was much worse, so why would he conceal the obstruction charge against Trump? It doesn't fit. it's more cherry-picked, anonymous information that proves nothing but is pure innuendo and speculation, and this Press will intimate and speculate the worst, which is why this stuff is done. 

Have you noticed that none of the career politicians in Washington are doing anything to help the American people, none of Trumps agenda is moving forward, the only thing they are working on, Dems, Media and many Republicans, is getting Trump out of office. 

You trust McMaster? He came out and stated that "no classified info was discussed between trump and the russians." He then stated he knows because he was present for the meeting. The very next day he came out and said Trump did not know it was classified info. So he admitted to flat out lying the day before and that gives you a basis to trust the guy? 

#42 Male OFFLINE   DV1

DV1

7 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 05:44 PM

You trust McMaster? He came out and stated that "no classified info was discussed between trump and the russians." He then stated he knows because he was present for the meeting. The very next day he came out and said Trump did not know it was classified info. So he admitted to flat out lying the day before and that gives you a basis to trust the guy? 

Really? I never saw him say that Trump didn't know "it" was classified material. I heard him say that Trump didn't know "the" classified sources and methods because he wasn't briefed on it. Huge difference there, Yuge! 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

#43 Male OFFLINE   stratocaster

stratocaster

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 06:04 PM

What other instance do you know of a United States president under investigation for possibly colluding with an enemy foreign government to tamper with an election, that you could possibly be "comparing" this to "equally"?

Nice with the "feeble, clueless mind" bit too, usually when people lose an argument they lash out in nasty, ad hominem attacks.

I'm not comparing this to any other POTUS but to the application of the law in general to people who break it. It's called justice for a reason.  POTUS is not above the law and neither is anyone else. 

It wasn't ad hominem or nasty it was a response to your statement regarding my post which you did not understand or did not fully read.  I was not attacking you but your interpretation.  

How exactly did a guy who a lot of people on here are calling a clown plan and then execute that plan to "tamper" or collude with an enemy gov't to "influence" our election but not change or cast a single vote?  We won't know until there's an investigation.  When will the investigation conclude? We won't know until we gather all the evidence?  How much more evidence will we need?  Enough to prove he committed a crime.  It will never end.  It's what lawyers do,  it's called indefinite delay of action. The evidence will not come out because there is none. The whole plan of the left is to RESIST.  I don't recall riots by republicans or chants of "not my president"  when Obama won.  

Prosecutors rarely bring a case to trial unless they know they have a good chance of winning and with this one I doubt they ever will because if they lose then this all goes away. Then the MSM and liberals will have to accept the outcome and there will be nothing for them to run against him with and that is not their plan.  Top democrats are reluctant to enjoin the crazies on their side because they know this is not Watergate and there is a danger of making a spectacle of themselves and they don't want that.  There is a high bar to prove obstruction of justice and you have to prove intent.  

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but the fact is that Trump upsets the normal course of business as usual in Washington and that threatens RINO's and liberals alike and their lobbyists.    That is what people voted for and he won fair and square but not according to the democrat party or even it seems some people on here who now regret their vote.  The democrats are much more  loyal to their leaders because they understand the end game. Power.  That's why they never backed away from Clinton or were humiliated by him even after he was impeached because they knew the agenda was more important than the man.   The real republicans on here could learn a lesson from them.  The fake ones can vote democrat.  I'm not humiliated and sticking with this POTUS.  4 months is nothing in the course of time but to some it seems an eternity. 

• Agree x 1
  • List

#44 Male OFFLINE   DV1

DV1

7 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 06:06 PM

the thousands of men and women we lost in iraq because bush did not listen to our allies intel and started a war 

Again, you have some important things very wrong. Our allies intel agencies supported the same conclusions that our CIA had come to. Some of those allies were Mossad, SIS (MI6), Al Mukhabarat (GID), among others. 

And they weren't wrong! In 2015, information was declassified that proved Iraq had the WMD's, significant quantities of them, that had been hidden from inspectors and not dismantled or destroyed as Iraq had reported. The CIA had arranged to acquire them from former Iraqi government officials who knew were they were hidden. Some were in bad shape, others, specifically rockets with sarin warheads, were of much higher quality than we knew they had developed, and extremely deadly. 

Maybe you should do some more research, unless of course, you just want to believe everything ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN tell you...and don't tell you. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

#45 Male OFFLINE   DV1

DV1

7 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 06:14 PM

How exactly did a guy who a lot of people on here are calling a clown plan and then execute that plan to "tamper" or collude with an enemy gov't to "influence" our election but not change or cast a single vote?  

I'm not humiliated and sticking with this POTUS.  4 months is nothing in the course of time but to some it seems an eternity. 

And, how was this "dimwit" able to do all this and avoid detection of all of our intelligence agencies, with the FISA Court surveillance powers behind them.

An investigation that's been going on about a year (maybe more, we don't know) has revealed no evidence of collusion. President Trump must be really lucky, for someone so clueless, to orchestrate such a conspiracy and avoid detection by the full scope and power of the US intelligence agencies.

Not only am I not humiliated, I'm more supportive of Trump now than I have been at any time during the campaign, or his first 100 days. Seeing what the Media and established politicians are trying to do to him tells me he is doing the right things. I pray for him to stand strong every night, and will continue to do so. The only thing the Dems and Media have been working on since he was elected is getting him out of office. The Dems have done nothing as far as work in Congress for the Country, and the media have done nothing that resembles journalism, or balanced reporting. It's been get rid of Trump, 24/7 since inauguration, they have worked on nothing else. 

Edited by DV1, 05/18/17 - 06:21 PM.

• Agree x 2
  • List

#46 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 06:39 PM

I just don't understand how anyone can draw a conclusion of innocence and bash those prejudging guilt when the evidence so far can not support either outcome. 

Because they're blinded by bitter, loathesome, partisan, politics.   My "team" must be right. 

Democrats already say Team Trump is guilty because they believe he's a monster, or they're just full of crap and know it's bad for Trump to drag this out.

Republicans already say Team Trump is innocent and there's absolutely no smoke here, everyone go home.

The truth, the ONLY truth at this point, is that nobody really knows what the truth is yet, but Democrats are wrong to presume guilt, and Republicans are full of **** to claim there's no smoke.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

#47 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 06:44 PM

How exactly did a guy who a lot of people on here are calling a clown plan and then execute that plan to "tamper" or collude with an enemy gov't to "influence" our election but not change or cast a single vote? 

Out of all the current Republican talking points, this is the dumbest one.  Dont swallow it.  

That is what is called a "Strawman argument", it's an extraneous detail that literally has nothing to do with the subject, because you dont need to alter vote totals to influence the outcome of an election, and I am 100% certain you are intelligent enough to know that, which leads me to believe you're in the "blinded by bitter, loathsome, partisan, politics" camp. 

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

#48 Male ONLINE   buckhound

buckhound

9 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 07:13 PM

I see benedict and some others are acting like the rest of the democrats  and republicans that didn't get there way LOL so now as they think they have a solid case they  all start crying impeachment and jumping ship.. after 9 months several congressman have said they have found nothing to show collusion with russia go figure right, now we have comeys bombshell note that no one has seen and probably never will considering he testified in front of congress in march the he has never experienced being asked to drop a case for political reasons hmm so which story is the lie? liberals are a one trick pony they have nothing to offer and are butt hurt so they make up stories and hope people believe it.I was with trump from the beginning and i think i will stick with him its clear he is doing something right as hard as they are pushing to get him out even if its just pissing off snowflakes.                                                      

Edited by buckhound, 05/19/17 - 07:39 AM.

• Agree x 1
  • List

#49 Male OFFLINE   Lunatic

Lunatic

13 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 07:33 PM

There is no way in hell they will get him out of the office on this. NO WAY!

This is just noise you will be hearing for the next 4 years, I hope for 8.

Meanwhile maybe one more SCJ, and 100s of more dysfunctional, political activist/judges at lower level. And the list goes on as the left makes incoherent noise, :happywave:

#50 Male OFFLINE   NJSOG

NJSOG

Y Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 07:41 PM

Go sell your bull shit and politics on the the other site where you cry babies belong. This is a Hunting Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Agree x 1
  • List

#51 Male OFFLINE   Lunatic

Lunatic

13 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 07:43 PM

Go sell your bull shit and politics on the the other site where you cry babies belong. This is a Hunting Forum.

Why the hostility. It is so easy not to open threads you are not interested in, not to reply to them or even read them.

#52 Male OFFLINE   NJSOG

NJSOG

Y Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 07:48 PM

Why the hostility. It is so easy not to open threads you are not interested in, not to reply to them or even read them.

No hostility. I'm sitting here sick to my stomach from Chemo. This is the last place I want to be reading crap. I open every tread........but I don't reply to all of them.

#53 Male OFFLINE   Lunatic

Lunatic

13 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 07:54 PM

No hostility. I'm sitting here sick to my stomach from Chemo. This is the last place I want to be reading crap. I open every tread........but I don't reply to all of them.

Hope you feel better and stay healthy after the chemo.

Lets not be selfish. Some actually like discussing this topic like other hooligans will argue over Rage broadhead :happywave: s. I love reading opposite points of view because it makes me think and takes me out of my tiny world of personal knowledge.It is really very easy not to read.

Edited by Lunatic, 05/18/17 - 08:04 PM.

#54 Male OFFLINE   stratocaster

stratocaster

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 606 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 09:39 PM

Hey NJSOG sorry to hear about your trouble.  Wish you all the best for a total recovery, unfortunately political BS is part of life here in the great swamp of NJ LOL. 

#55 Male OFFLINE   stratocaster

stratocaster

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 606 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 10:39 PM

Out of all the current Republican talking points, this is the dumbest one.  Dont swallow it.  

That is what is called a "Strawman argument", it's an extraneous detail that literally has nothing to do with the subject, because you dont need to alter vote totals to influence the outcome of an election, and I am 100% certain you are intelligent enough to know that, which leads me to believe you're in the "blinded by bitter, loathsome, partisan, politics" camp. 

Ok BG I won't swallow it.   No I'm not blinded anymore thank God, and not into group-think either which is what the democrats want all of us to engage in instead of thinking for ourselves because that is a threat to the party platform, especially with the "stronger together"  "i'm with her" crap.  

As to influence you are referring to subterfuge are you not?  You seem to be speaking from a position of knowledge on the subject, so please inform us of the details of it. 

If you believe America is a land where life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are part of what makes us Americans and are ideals that are inextricably connected and should be enhanced and not be diminished then it's impossible to be "blinded by bitter, loathsome, partisan, politics".  I am a minority in this state which has more registered democrats than republicans and I believe in far less government and regulation than more but that is a minority view in NJ.  But NJ showed it's courage and independence  and voted for the status quo when it went for HRC so I guess most voters in NJ are "blinded by bitter, loathsome, partisan, politics" .

#56 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 11:40 PM

No, that's not what, "blinded by bitter, loathsome, partisan, politics" means, it means that a person is completely incapable of admitting that a person in his or her party, or a particular issue in his or her party, could ever possibly be wrong.  Their party is always right, no matter what.

That's what BOTH many Democrats & Republicans are doing with the Trump/Russia issue.   Nobody right now has any idea what that truth really is, but they sure do speak "from a position of knowledge on the subject".

#57 Male OFFLINE   deadonshot2

deadonshot2

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 05:47 AM

Really? I never saw him say that Trump didn't know "it" was classified material. I heard him say that Trump didn't know "the" classified sources and methods because he wasn't briefed on it. Huge difference there, Yuge! 

Really? So he got briefed on the info but thats where it ended? So he had to have known that the info was classified or how else would he have gotten the info. I am sure it wasn't just a memo left on his desk. The day the story broke, McMaster is the one that came and read a statement and he then added that he was in the room and it was not discussed. So whether there were sources or methods (which I never claimed there was these items discussed) it still comes back that there was actually discussion about what Mcmaster claims did not happen the day before. Just like nobody talked to russians and there is now 7 people that had contact with russians. Why do 7 people need to lie about there contact with the russians? The continual lies is causing all the smoke. If there is nothing to hide then put all the doicuments on the table- parade all the witnesses down to the hearings and get it over with so we can move on from this daily TV show. So nobody can say anyone is guilty or innocent with any of these multitude of scandels, but you can pick out the lies. I thought the dems wasted an opportunity when they controlled washington to move the country forward-- the republicans have already surpassed that level of ineptness. I said before trump could go down as one of the greatest presidents of all time (the stars were all aligned for him) or he would go down in flaming wreck. So far the latter looks more likely. Hopefully not but there needs to be some forward progress. The republicans can steamroll everything in there way right now but have accomplished squat except the foregone conclusion of controlling the SC. Hopefully we can all agree that the best thing for our country is moving an agenda forward. Let the council investigate where any evidence leads them and let the chips fall where they may. If everyone is innocent I am good with that. If there are people to be removed from office, I am good with that. They will be replaced and the system can continue to function.  

#58 Male ONLINE   buckhound

buckhound

9 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 938 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 06:12 AM

how secret do you honestly beleive the information was he gave the Russians? CNN admits they had that information in march and was asked not to report it and now Isreal is saying it's not a big deal leads me to beleive it was not that big a secret....

• Agree x 1
  • List

#59 Male OFFLINE   deadonshot2

deadonshot2

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 06:29 AM

how secret do you honestly beleive the information was he gave the Russians? CNN admits they had that information in march and was asked not to report it and now Isreal is saying it's not a big deal leads me to beleive it was not that big a secret....

And that may be very well be true-- then why deny it was even discussed in the first place if it was no big deal? The statement should have said that this info WAS discussed but no sources or methods were deiscussed. By denying it was even discussed leads me to lean towards it was important at the time. 

#60 Male ONLINE   buckhound

buckhound

9 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 938 posts

Posted 05/19/17 - 07:01 AM

he denied giving anything top secret so should they hold meetings with a news team so people like you dont need to jump to conclusions? this whole thing is a smoke screen designed to make the american people start to doubt and turn against him and its working with those that only supported him when he was the last republican.. remember the grass isn't always greener on the other side.....

Edited by buckhound, 05/19/17 - 07:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users