• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

If It's True !!!

114 replies to this topic

#21 Male OFFLINE   DV1

DV1

7 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 08:27 PM

Well giving the russians classified information has already been proven. The memo's have not been produced. If they do show up then I think trump is headed towards impeachment.

We impeached Clinton for lying about a bj. But yet the WH came out and lied about the release of classified info and people are okay with that. I do not see the logic behind those people's thoughts.

Colin Powell had a private email account (AOL) and received a fine for his act-- hillary used her own server and people want her jailed. Same crime yet people want different outcomes? 

You have a few things very wrong here. What the president did, as I understand it after reading quite a bit, is nothing that other Presidents haven't done. He did not compromise national security because no sources or methods were revealed, and that information was discussed in the White House. The compromise of natl. security comes when that classified information leaves the secure facility (the White House) and enters the public domain. There is a reason the press is not permitted in those meetings and it's because things are discussed...classified things...not meant for their ears. 

As for Clinton's impeachment, he was impeached for perjury. He lied several times, under oath. If and when President Trump does that, you will have a valid comparison.

And regarding what Hillary Clinton did with her server, and deleting 30k+ emails AFTER they were ordered by Congress t be turned over, it's nothing like what other Sec. of State have done, nothing like it. She committed so many crimes, violated  several statutes hundreds of times, there is no comparison to what anyone else has done. Comey was in a tough spot but his way out, to say she didn't have intent, is total baloney. The negligence statutes are in place specifically for people who violate statues/rules/laws without intent, that's why it's called negligence, instead of willingly or knowingly, which are terms that accompany the charges associated with intentionally violating said laws/statutes. Comey dug himself a hole by not recommending it go forward. 

Proof that Comey had become extremely political is right in front of your eyes. There is no crime, no indication of a crime, certainly no evidence of any crime in this Russia probe. Even if someone from the Trump campaign did speak with a Russian agent and coordinate the release of information to wiki leaks, IT'S NOT A CRIME. The only crime, and a very serious one at that, we know happened, was the release of the information on Gen Flynn. That is actually considered espionage. That is a serious crime, and the seriously inappropriate unmasking that accompanied it. There currently is no FBI investigation into any of the crimes we know of, yet a tremendous focus on the Russia probe, which is nothing more than a political story. 

I have friends and family in Federal LE that are totally stunned by what has been going on, and is currently going on, in DC. A which hunt being prosecuted on the highest levels to ensure Trump is gone, and no one like him is ever elected again. When he said he was going to drain the swamp, the snakes that nest there decided to bite back, and that is what you are seeing. I truly hope Mueller will bring some semblance of actual law enforcement back to the FBI, because right now, they are pursuing political narratives and ignoring the crimes (leaks) and potentially explosive number and level of crimes involved in the unprecedented unmasking. 

Edited by DV1, 05/18/17 - 08:38 AM.

• Agree x 2
  • Informative x 1
  • List
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

#22 Male OFFLINE   BothBarrels

BothBarrels

3 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 10:19 PM

Boy, I would love VP Pence to take over the presidency.

I'm not even as conservative as Mike Pence is, but ... Trump is an idiot.

• Disagree x 3
  • Agree x 1
  • List

#23 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 11:22 PM

Agreed, especially for the sake of 2020 and at least replacing 1 more liberal SCOTUS pick (assuming the Notorious RBG doesnt live to 1000).

• Disagree x 3
  • List

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

#24 Male ONLINE   Batsto

Batsto

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 06:30 AM

Ladies and gents check out Robert Parry and his investigative reporting. He's seems to be spot on!

https://consortiumne...into-road-kill/
  • Disturbing x 1
  • List

#25 Male OFFLINE   stratocaster

stratocaster

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 06:58 AM

I hope it all goes down the drain as well, but if this pans out to be true, do you feel Trump should be impeached and removed?

Nope. Unless you apply the laws equally across the board to everyone if they violate them, and we know that is not the case.  Equal justice under the law but harsher on Trump seems to be the wish of the MSM and the democrat party/

• Agree x 1
  • Like x 1
  • List

#26 Male OFFLINE   BothBarrels

BothBarrels

3 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 07:21 AM

Trump just tweeted to his followers  .... "This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!"

Kinda sounds like he won't be cooperating with Mueller investigation. lol. What a circus.

I hope Trump stays on-script during this trip to Saudi Arabia and Israel, and doesn't say something really stupid.

• Agree x 1
  • List

#27 Male ONLINE   Batsto

Batsto

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 07:47 AM

Let's warm up a cell in Gitmo for Obama and his associates. Here is just one Flynn is going to expose with the new independent investigation.

http://abcnews.go.co...strike-on-iran/
  • Agree x 1
  • List

#28 Male OFFLINE   newjerseyhunter

newjerseyhunter

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 08:45 AM

It seems the truth doesn't matter. The Deep State Operatives put in place by Obama will continue to push for the Trump impeachment. Even if he's not convicted by the Senate or even Impeached by the House the Democrats already won. They basically have Trump nuts in their pocket. Pussy Republicans like the Bushes, McCain Graham will exact their revenge on DonaldTrump. He personally insulted the majority of Republicans who now will return the favor. You never should personally insult people, over a disagreement over policy.

This is the DEEP STATE and they are definitely after Trump. Though I don't necessarily agree that it has anything to do with personal slights, these people are used to being called every name in the book (and most of those names fit, aptly). These folks have an agenda and Trump has been flying in the face of that agenda since day one, probably the only thing he has done consistently without fail. Many Republicans will bail on Trump because they support the same agenda as these Deep State folks and are not interested in citizens having any say whatsoever in government. Their credo if I may, goes something like "sit down and shut up while we get rich off of selling the country out from under you"

There was some speculation that this whole beef with Comey is really about the fact that Comey was working with others, Yates, etc to set Trump up... and lo and behold we have this "memo" popping up. Didn't Comey testify that there was 0 pressure from the Administration to drop the investigation? I'm not quite sure about the timing of the testimony vs the memo but it all seems odd. 

What is going on right now should scare the hell out of every American. We have high level National Security personnel leaking information and the media making mountains out of non-existent mole hills. The whole bit about classified information being passed to the Russians is just trying to further the story line of Russian interference. First of all the President can unclassify just about anything he wants to, whenever he wants to so there were no laws broken. Second, the whole Russia story line is paper thin. Where was the evidence from day one that they were behind the hack? Was there a hack or was it a leak? Hmmm, NSA has tools that allow them to make it look like a 3rd party is behind a hack, interesting. Now we are hearing that, in fact, Seth Rich had ties to Wikileaks... it is starting to get interesting. 

• Agree x 1
  • List

#29 Male OFFLINE   newjerseyhunter

newjerseyhunter

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 09:09 AM

Agreed, especially for the sake of 2020 and at least replacing 1 more liberal SCOTUS pick (assuming the Notorious RBG doesnt live to 1000).

Whether or not Pence would be better than the Trump is not the issue. If you truly wish for this to happen you are nuts because this would be a travesty of epic proportions. Might as well seal up the oval office and give the American people the middle finger.

EDIT: I use the word "nuts" lightly because I don't know how you envision Pence taking over. Obviously if he comes in, cleanly ,after Trump's second term then it isn't the travesty I allude to. However, Pence was likely fed to Trump as a running mate for a reason.

Ladies and gents check out Robert Parry and his investigative reporting. He's seems to be spot on!

https://consortiumne...into-road-kill/

Flynn got hosed. 

Edited by newjerseyhunter, 05/18/17 - 09:13 AM.

• Agree x 1
  • List

#30 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 10:05 AM

Nope.

You dont literally mean this, right?

You're saying IF it's proven 100% that Donald J. Trump was colluding with the Russian government (which there is currently ZERO proof of), that even then you don't think he should be impeached? 

I mean, you cant really mean that, right?

Edited by BenedictGomez, 05/18/17 - 10:05 AM.

• Old x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • List

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

#31 Male OFFLINE   DV1

DV1

7 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 11:38 AM

Many Republicans abandoned or ridiculed Trump during the election cycle every time the Media and Dems turned up the heat. They are trying for the same thing now, as President. This not only slows his agenda (which preserves Obama's) but they are hoping some Republicans will start to go to Trump and tell him, or publicly declare, that he should step down for the good of the Country, so we can move on. Problem is, that would not be good for the Country, not only because his agenda IS good for America, but because it would complete a bloodless coup, and overthrow of the election, the will of the people and signal pretty much the end of our Democracy. If we beat them legally and Constitutional in a free and fair election, and they can still overturn that, what is the recourse of the people? 

• Agree x 2
  • List
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

#32 Male ONLINE   Batsto

Batsto

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 12:24 PM

Comey can be considered a traitor for passing on confidential information to the media to draw attention to the Shadow Government or is a potential hero. I bet he sings like a bird as he brings down Loretta Lynch, Sue Rice, Clinton Foundation and Obama. Comey was basically castrated by Lynch when she purposely met with Bill Clinton regarding servers and etc. In my opiniom, that is why he exposed the Huma/ Weiner emails. Sometimes you have to wonder if it can be a Comey Sting!!!!
  • Agree x 1
  • List

#33 Male OFFLINE   stratocaster

stratocaster

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 01:02 PM

You dont literally mean this, right?

You're saying IF it's proven 100% that Donald J. Trump was colluding with the Russian government (which there is currently ZERO proof of), that even then you don't think he should be impeached? 

I mean, you cant really mean that, right?

You didn't include the whole statement I made, so let me clarify it for your feeble clueless mind.  Unless you apply the laws equally across the board to everyone if they violate them(past and present), and we know that is not the case.  Prove to me that is indeed the case and there is no "cherry picking" about letting this one go and prosecuting that one and then we'll have something to discuss.    

#34 Male OFFLINE   BothBarrels

BothBarrels

3 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 01:21 PM

It's not if it was illegal for Trump to give the information to the Russians. It's if he should of. Did Trump .... once again .... blurt out national security information while he was boasting, showing off, trying to impress people.

If Trump is removed from office, it WILL be by the people .... at least two-thirds of the United States Senate.

Do not think for a second that those people at Trump's rallies are the only reason that he was elected. I was not one of them, but many people very reluctantly voted for Trump in the primaries, for various reasons. Then, in the November general election, I was one of the gazillions of people that voted for Trump because he wasn't the liberal democrat.

We would be perfectly happy with a President Pence. A man .... it seems .... of honor, integrity, honesty, intelligence, convictions, maturity, and genuine love of God and country. Which, of course, is the opposite of Trump.

Just leave Washington, Trump. You can hang out at Watters' World, Judge Jeanine, Alex Jones' Info Wars, whatever.

VP Pence is always up at the Capitol, helping to try to broker tax reform and budget. Then our idiot president tweets out that maybe we need a "good government shutdown." Now, the democrats have that in their back pocket. Putz.

As an American, it is humiliating, but I'm kinda glad that Putin tricked Trump and released those photos to the world. To see our doofus president with those two Russian snakes. Get rid of Trump. End this circus.

Donald-Trump-Russia-investigation-oval-office-meeting.jpg

• Disagree x 1
  • Dislike x 1
  • List

#35 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 02:22 PM

You didn't include the whole statement I made, so let me clarify it for your feeble clueless mind.  Unless you apply the laws equally across the board to everyone if they violate them(past and present), and we know that is not the case.  Prove to me that is indeed the case and there is no "cherry picking" about letting this one go and prosecuting that one and then we'll have something to discuss.    

What other instance do you know of a United States president under investigation for possibly colluding with an enemy foreign government to tamper with an election, that you could possibly be "comparing" this to "equally"?

Nice with the "feeble, clueless mind" bit too, usually when people lose an argument they lash out in nasty, ad hominem attacks.

• Disagree x 1
  • List

#36 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 02:27 PM

Do not think for a second that those people at Trump's rallies are the only reason that he was elected. I was not one of them, but many people very reluctantly voted for Trump in the primaries, for various reasons. Then, in the November general election, I was one of the gazillions of people that voted for Trump because he wasn't the liberal democrat.

We would be perfectly happy with a President Pence. 

Exactly.  

In fact, I'd love to see a poll of that.  My guess is if you took a poll of nationwide Republican likely voters, most Republicans would prefer Mike Pence at this point.

At any rate, the Democrats are playing with fire.  They could insert Mickey Mouse in 2020 and defeat Trump at this point, whereas if he gets impeached and real economic conservative reforms create jobs and clean up Obama's mess, Pence could possibly win election.

• Disagree x 1
  • List

#37 Male OFFLINE   DV1

DV1

7 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 03:07 PM

In fact, I'd love to see a poll of that.  My guess is if you took a poll of nationwide Republican likely voters, most Republicans would prefer Mike Pence at this point.

At any rate, the Democrats are playing with fire.  They could insert Mickey Mouse in 2020 and defeat Trump at this point, whereas if he gets impeached and real economic conservative reforms create jobs and clean up Obama's mess, Pence could possibly win election.

They did that poll last week, he still has 96% support from those who voted for him. 

As for the second part, well, I think you are as correct about that as you were with the rest of your "political wisdom" during the election, in which case you were constantly wrong, and are again. You are clueless if you think the Democrats or Media will allow Pence to move the agenda forward. They will cry foul, the election was a fraud, we should just hold the status quo until the 2020 election, etc. They will obstruct, just like they are now, and Pence doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to move forward through a storm like this, Trump does.

If Trump is gone, impeached or driven from office before the mid terms, the Republicans lose the Senate for sure, maybe the House too. They certainly lose in 2020. Trump won with Republican voters because they didn't want the same old, milk-toast politician. If Republicans turn on him, and he is forced out (and Republicans will have to turn on him for him to be forced out), most of those who voted for him will likely find it hard to turn out for another Republican. Remember, Trump was the result of dissatisfaction with Republicans that the people had been electing since 2010, who had done nothing. The voters who put him in office hold no enthusiasm for another establishment big R replacing him. 

Mark this down...if Republicans force Trump from office, they are done as the majority Party for decades. 

Edited by DV1, 05/18/17 - 03:10 PM.

• Agree x 1
  • List

#38 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 03:53 PM

They did that poll last week, he still has 96% support from those who voted for him. 

That poll wasn't last week, it was almost a month ago, and a WHOLLLLLLEEEEEEEE lot has happened since then.   Putting it kindly.

But that's actually not the poll I want to see, I want to see a poll of Republicans that would on May 18, 2017 (i.e. today) prefer Pence over Trump.  If you look at Trump's current polling, it's pretty abysmal.  Only about 40% approval, and even among Republicans he's only at 43% "strongly approve".   That's really bad.

#39 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 03:59 PM

Trump won with Republican voters because they didn't want the same old, milk-toast politician.

That's certainly True.    But Republican voters didn't want a clown either.   The first 4 months have been beyond terrible.  If he was the CEO of any company I've ever worked for with all the crap that's gone on, the changing statements and stories, the embarrassing Tweets (some of them frighteningly ignorant), and the unprofessionalism, he'd be fired.   The manner in which Comey was fired was embarrassing, they didn't even check his calendar to realize Comey wasnt in town before they went to "personally hand deliver" the letter.   Obviously it's not all Trump's fault, but he is the boss and the buck stops with him.  He needs to get control back and fast, because even some of the most public and high profile Trump supporters are doubting him now.  It's bad.  Really, really, really, bad.

#40 Male OFFLINE   deadonshot2

deadonshot2

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 05/18/17 - 05:24 PM

It's funny reading your drivel.  You seem to pull this claptrap right out of the democrat talking points.  One nation. Really?  Both Corrupt political parties?  Again, democrat taliking points.  I think you must be on some psychotropic drugs if you think that both parties hatred has "divided this nation".  You really need a history lesson but I'm sure you are so busy "thinking" about the nation to actually read.  The problem you don't seem to get is that the great majority of people in the MSM are overwhelmingly democrat/left leaning and you could clearly see that from watching the Obama "wonder years" and the Clinton years.   

The "Russia investigation" is a trial in search of a crime and everyone knows it.  If they (Russians) are one of great adversaries why did HRC want to have a Russian reset?  Remember that?  Oh, remember when the two Chechen nationals who bombed the Boston Marathon and the FBI was warned about them by the Russians and they did nothing. Via NYT:

In 2011, Russian officials sent a warning about Mr. Tsarnaev’s extremist views to both the F.B.I. and the C.I.A., saying they believed he was coming to Dagestan, a republic in southern Russia, to connect with underground groups. That warning was based on telephone conversations intercepted by Russian intelligence, including one between Mr. Tsarnaev and his mother, in which they discussed jihad, Russian authorities have told the F.B.I.

So when exactly is Russia an adversary and when are they an ally?  Who was POTUS when Russia informed us of this bastard and his bro'?  Who was SOS when Russia informed us of this bastard and his bro'? Why did POTUS, and HRC, FBI and CIA do nothing at all to follow these guys or try to stop this attack?

Please go back and read what Comey said in July of 2016 about HRC and the classified documents she had on her server.   Why did Comey recommend no indictment of Clinton despite the evidence? He even called what she did reckless.   Why did the AG under Obama meet with ex POTUS Clinton on his plane at an airport they both "happened" to be at the same time?  No collusion there.   Where was the MSM clamoring for truth then?  

So all your bullshoot about a "divided nation" and trying to act like a lawyer now and saying it's "caused harm" is more democrat bullshoot especially when real harm has been caused by HRC and Obama and the democrats but the silence was deafening.  Even Pelosi says to go slow and not call for impeachment because she knows the case is razor thin and the chances are greater that 60% that they will lose and Trump will be more powerful than ever and that scares the hell out of the rats.   So I'm not buying your bullshoot.  

Not defending the democrats in my post so don't know where you drew that conclusion. I guess since I am not making excuses for the train wreck going on in the WH, I must be a dem defending these terrible things? You use the russian intel on the boston bombers which led to deaths and you forgot to mention benghazi which was another 4 deaths. Which still does not pale to the thousands of men and women we lost in iraq because bush did not listen to our allies intel and started a war which created the vaccuum in the middle east. That vaccuum has caused how many more lives since? That was one of the worst failures in history which is still causing pain, death and billions of dollars a year. So let's just move on to our current state of affairs. I do see a lot of smoke but haven't seen the fire. But we investigated whitewater for 4 years and found out clinton got a bj. Trump has been president for 5 months so lets see where the smoke leads. If there is no fire then great for our country. If there is a fire, we need to put it out and that means trump goes. I just don't understand how anyone can draw a conclusion of innocence and bash those prejudging guilt when the evidence so far can not support either outcome. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users