• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

If It's True !!!

93 replies to this topic

#1 Male ONLINE   BHC

BHC

14 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 02:18 PM

I voted for and continue to be a Trump fan, but if and when a investigation is finished and if it is found that he tried to influence Comey to stop investigating Flynn, and if Trump gave out classified intel to the Russians or to whoever he is now a typical hypocrite and he should then be removed from office. He needs to STFU and be a President, this isn't one of his companies this is a nation of people, his big mouth almost cost him the election and that big mouth could get him impeached and removed from office.

Let the investigation run it's course and lets all see what happens. For all of us I hope this ends up being BS !!

• Agree x 4
  • Disagree x 3
  • Like x 1
  • List

#2 Male OFFLINE   Lunatic

Lunatic

8 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 02:33 PM

Flynn? If you can prove he directed him to stop then you have something, otherwise nothing.

Russia,. I am actually tired of the Russia thing but I heard many comments today on how this type of thing is normal and the President simply can do it.  

I am willing to bet the investigation is going to fall on its flat face because I suspect this is yet another attempt to do all the desperate left can do to stop him.

• Agree x 3
  • Like x 1
  • List

#3 Male ONLINE   BHC

BHC

14 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 4,418 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 02:44 PM

Flynn? If you can prove he directed him to stop then you have something, otherwise nothing.

Russia,. I am actually tired of the Russia thing but I heard many comments today on how this type of thing is normal and the President simply can do it.  

I am willing to bet the investigation is going to fall on its flat face because I suspect this is yet another attempt to do all the desperate left can do to stop him.

I hope it all goes down the drain as well, but if this pans out to be true, do you feel Trump should be impeached and removed?

#4 Male OFFLINE   Lunatic

Lunatic

8 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 872 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 02:53 PM

I hope it all goes down the drain as well, but if this pans out to be true, do you feel Trump should be impeached and removed?

Fynn - It all depends what he said it.

Russia - It depends what he told them, if anything 

I

• Like x 1
  • List

#5 Male ONLINE   BHC

BHC

14 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 4,418 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 03:36 PM

Russia - It depends what he told them, if anything 

I

I agree 110%

#6 Male OFFLINE   Lunatic

Lunatic

8 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 872 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 03:47 PM

I agree 110%

It is going to be nothing but the only way you will know it will be because there will be no consequences to Trump. The left will proclaim he is guilty, regardless of the facts. 

They don't know what to do anymore. FBI director was an ahole to them after the elections and they were calling for his head, Now Trump fired him and they bitch about that. Trump supporters must recognize one thing. This will never end because they hope a lie repeated 100 times will stick. Just look at the Russia thing from day one. Listening to the media one would think Trump is a KBG agent but so far there is nothing.

• Agree x 2
  • List

#7 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

5 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 03:54 PM

It is going to be nothing but the only way you will know it will be because there will be no consequences to Trump. The left will proclaim he is guilty, regardless of the facts. 

There already are consequences.   DC is being put into chaos by the media and the leaks, and this is preventing Republicans from getting any sort of conservative agenda passed.

And maybe that's the Democrat's strategy, to sew chaos through lies that are receptively put out publicly with zero fact-checking.    That said, this IS Trump's fault for being such a moron that he allows himself to be put in these terrible situations by being naive and foolish.  Most of Trump's wounds are completely self-inflicted.   And ENOUGH of the "intellect of an 11 year old" Tweets already, that crap's getting scary it's so naive and dumb.

• Dislike x 1
  • List

#8 Male OFFLINE   1957Buck

1957Buck

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 04:02 PM

NO According to some of the lawyers he broke no laws that would warrant impeachment. 

My question is why can't the elected Dems. Repubs do the investigating why a special prosecutor,  Did we vote in a Bunch of Dummies that are incompetent. if they can not do the job Fier Them

President Trump is going Faster than they all can comprehend. Maybe they have finally been dumbed down.  

The snowflakes are fighting a losing battle. and I pray they go down big time. 

Attached Images

• 16864134_1269226866465673_2575663525918431477_n.jpg

• Agree x 1
  • Like x 1
  • List

#9 Male OFFLINE   1957Buck

1957Buck

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 04:07 PM

There already are consequences.   DC is being put into chaos by the media and the leaks, and this is preventing Republicans from getting any sort of conservative agenda passed.

And maybe that's the Democrat's strategy, to sew chaos through lies that are receptively put out publicly with zero fact-checking.    That said, this IS Trump's fault for being such a moron that he allows himself to be put in these terrible situations by being naive and foolish.  Most of Trump's wounds are completely self-inflicted.   And ENOUGH of the "intellect of an 11 year old" Tweets already, that crap's getting scary it's so naive and dumb.

Yep, your right but you could not hold a Candle to him.  Everything you said about him is true in your eyes But He Became a Billionaire was elected president of The United States what is your Resume. 

• Like x 2
  • Disagree x 1
  • List

#10 Male OFFLINE   DBuck

DBuck

Y Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 04:47 PM

How come nothing was ever said when Obama shared classified information with Russia when it came to terrorism?

• Agree x 6
  • Like x 1
  • List
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

#11 Male OFFLINE   deadonshot2

deadonshot2

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 05:42 PM

I voted for and continue to be a Trump fan, but if and when a investigation is finished and if it is found that he tried to influence Comey to stop investigating Flynn, and if Trump gave out classified intel to the Russians or to whoever he is now a typical hypocrite and he should then be removed from office. He needs to STFU and be a President, this isn't one of his companies this is a nation of people, his big mouth almost cost him the election and that big mouth could get him impeached and removed from office.

Let the investigation run it's course and lets all see what happens. For all of us I hope this ends up being BS !!

Well giving the russians classified information has already been proven. The memo's have not been produced. If they do show up then I think trump is headed towards impeachment. It is true that the presdient can declassify information and usually done with intelligence agencies agreeing to declassifying the information. But when you first do it off the cuff like that and secondly hand it over to one of our greatest adversaries that is a huge mistake. The classified information is not a partisan issue-- it is a national issue. Even republicans have stated it has caused harm to the US and our intelligence agencies. The Comey memo issue had a WH spokesperson release a statement saying that this situation never happened. Well then Sessions and Pence should be able to personally state for the record that they were never asked to leave the room like is being reported. Or are they not committing to that statement in case evidence comes out contradicting that which leaves them in a pickle also? I watch what steps are taken and what is not being said more then what is being reported. CNN and Fox are going to slant everything to the left and right respectively and the truth lies somewhere in the middle. It is never as bad as CNN makes it out to be, but it is actually worse then what Fox wants you to believe. We impeached Clinton for lying about a bj. But yet the WH came out and lied about the release of classified info and people are okay with that. I do not see the logic behind those people's thoughts. Colin Powell had a private email account (AOL) and received a fine for his act-- hillary used her own server and people want her jailed. Same crime yet people want different outcomes? We need to start thinking about one nation instead of one party. The hatred coming from both corrupt political parties has divided this nation and people continue to defend such acts on both sides of the aisle.

• Dislike x 1
  • List

#12 Male OFFLINE   Axiom

Axiom

13 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 06:36 PM

they hope a lie repeated 100 times will stick

Yup...

The Lib- Tard Democrats are gonna keep this up as long as they have ears listening...

And ENOUGH of the "intellect of an 11 year old" Tweets already, that crap's getting scary it's so naive and dumb.

Maybe... But as was demonstrated when Hillary won the popular vote, the majority of American people are "naive and dumb"... Sometimes you gotta stoop to the oppositions level if you hope to get anything done...

Well giving the russians classified information has already been proven

Maybe.. But the president can do that.. End of controversy.. :cupcoffee:

:D

#13 Male OFFLINE   Batsto

Batsto

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 06:43 PM

These so-called independent investigations will turn up a lot of shit. My guess it will go towards the Obama Adminstration spying on candidates and they will sweep everything under the rug. Flynn will spin everything towards Obama and Comey will try to hurt Trump. When Trump is cleared it will end the political civil war.
  • Agree x 1
  • List

#14 Male OFFLINE   tick trawler

tick trawler

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 07:22 PM

They are never going to stop trying to impeach Trump.  The lies and half truths will continue as long as he is president. 

We will continually need to scrutinize the actions of the blatant servants of the Deep State.

Exhibit A:  the very suspicious case of murdered DNC leaker Seth Rich:

http://www.fox5dc.co...254852337-story

Or the deals under Obama made with Russia:

#15 Male OFFLINE   Zipper

Zipper

9 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 07:43 PM

It seems the truth doesn't matter. The Deep State Operatives put in place by Obama will continue to push for the Trump impeachment. Even if he's not convicted by the Senate or even Impeached by the House the Democrats already won. They basically have Trump nuts in their pocket. Pussy Republicans like the Bushes, McCain Graham will exact their revenge on DonaldTrump. He personally insulted the majority of Republicans who now will return the favor. You never should personally insult people, over a disagreement over policy.
"All men die, not all men really live". WW

#16 Male OFFLINE   stratocaster

stratocaster

3 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 07:46 PM

Well giving the russians classified information has already been proven. The memo's have not been produced. If they do show up then I think trump is headed towards impeachment. It is true that the presdient can declassify information and usually done with intelligence agencies agreeing to declassifying the information. But when you first do it off the cuff like that and secondly hand it over to one of our greatest adversaries that is a huge mistake. The classified information is not a partisan issue-- it is a national issue. Even republicans have stated it has caused harm to the US and our intelligence agencies. The Comey memo issue had a WH spokesperson release a statement saying that this situation never happened. Well then Sessions and Pence should be able to personally state for the record that they were never asked to leave the room like is being reported. Or are they not committing to that statement in case evidence comes out contradicting that which leaves them in a pickle also? I watch what steps are taken and what is not being said more then what is being reported. CNN and Fox are going to slant everything to the left and right respectively and the truth lies somewhere in the middle. It is never as bad as CNN makes it out to be, but it is actually worse then what Fox wants you to believe. We impeached Clinton for lying about a bj. But yet the WH came out and lied about the release of classified info and people are okay with that. I do not see the logic behind those people's thoughts. Colin Powell had a private email account (AOL) and received a fine for his act-- hillary used her own server and people want her jailed. Same crime yet people want different outcomes? We need to start thinking about one nation instead of one party. The hatred coming from both corrupt political parties has divided this nation and people continue to defend such acts on both sides of the aisle.

It's funny reading your drivel.  You seem to pull this claptrap right out of the democrat talking points.  One nation. Really?  Both Corrupt political parties?  Again, democrat taliking points.  I think you must be on some psychotropic drugs if you think that both parties hatred has "divided this nation".  You really need a history lesson but I'm sure you are so busy "thinking" about the nation to actually read.  The problem you don't seem to get is that the great majority of people in the MSM are overwhelmingly democrat/left leaning and you could clearly see that from watching the Obama "wonder years" and the Clinton years.   

The "Russia investigation" is a trial in search of a crime and everyone knows it.  If they (Russians) are one of great adversaries why did HRC want to have a Russian reset?  Remember that?  Oh, remember when the two Chechen nationals who bombed the Boston Marathon and the FBI was warned about them by the Russians and they did nothing. Via NYT:

In 2011, Russian officials sent a warning about Mr. Tsarnaev’s extremist views to both the F.B.I. and the C.I.A., saying they believed he was coming to Dagestan, a republic in southern Russia, to connect with underground groups. That warning was based on telephone conversations intercepted by Russian intelligence, including one between Mr. Tsarnaev and his mother, in which they discussed jihad, Russian authorities have told the F.B.I.

So when exactly is Russia an adversary and when are they an ally?  Who was POTUS when Russia informed us of this bastard and his bro'?  Who was SOS when Russia informed us of this bastard and his bro'? Why did POTUS, and HRC, FBI and CIA do nothing at all to follow these guys or try to stop this attack?

Please go back and read what Comey said in July of 2016 about HRC and the classified documents she had on her server.   Why did Comey recommend no indictment of Clinton despite the evidence? He even called what she did reckless.   Why did the AG under Obama meet with ex POTUS Clinton on his plane at an airport they both "happened" to be at the same time?  No collusion there.   Where was the MSM clamoring for truth then?  

So all your bullshoot about a "divided nation" and trying to act like a lawyer now and saying it's "caused harm" is more democrat bullshoot especially when real harm has been caused by HRC and Obama and the democrats but the silence was deafening.  Even Pelosi says to go slow and not call for impeachment because she knows the case is razor thin and the chances are greater that 60% that they will lose and Trump will be more powerful than ever and that scares the hell out of the rats.   So I'm not buying your bullshoot.  

#17 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

5 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 07:57 PM

Yep, your right but you could not hold a Candle to him.  Everything you said about him is true in your eyes But He Became a Billionaire was elected president of The United States what is your Resume. 

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?  Why dont you ever say anything to support your position?  

The fact that there are people like you who think the Trump presidency is actually going "great" so far, shows either you're completely uninformed, or you are running on blind faith, which would make you no better than the hoards of zombie liberals, all of whom mindlessly acted with blind faith for Barack Obama.  Trump's presidency has been a trainwreck to date, he needs to get his **** together ASAP, because he's ******* up a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity where Republicans have full control.

Edited by BenedictGomez, 05/17/17 - 07:58 PM.

• Disagree x 1
  • List

#18 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

5 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 08:09 PM

I agree with everything you wrote except the bolded bit.  What Colin Powell did was NOWHERE even remotely as bad as what Hillary Clinton did.

That was a Democrat talking point to try to make people believe that, since Powell served under a Republican, and make people think, "oh, I guess this happens all the time", but it's not true.  Hillary Clinton had private SERVERS set-up hidden in her freaking BATHROOM for most communications, and then she hired an uber high-tech private company that ERASED all the data once they were hot on her tracks.   That's a wee-bit different than Colin Powell occasionally using a home email address from an ancient technology 2002 Blackberry.  It's not even remotely close to as bad as what Clinton did.

Exhibit A:  the very suspicious case of murdered DNC leaker Seth Rich:

http://www.fox5dc.co...254852337-story

Your "Exhibit A" has already been indisputably debunked by the very source that you link to.   Chock this one up under yet another "conspiracy theory" that Tick Crawler believes though.  LOL

https://www.nytimes....-wikileaks.html

Edited by BenedictGomez, 05/17/17 - 08:10 PM.

#19 Male OFFLINE   DV1

DV1

5 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 08:09 PM

Regardless of how you or I feel about Trump, I trust McMaster, and he said nothing inappropriate happened, and he was there. When this anonymous source wants to come forward ad put his or her name on his or her claim, as McMaster has, maybe I'll give it a thought. Until then, it's BS, period.

As for the Comey memo, anyone in LE knows that if you have information that a supervisor, subordinate or co-worker committed a crime, or even an ethics violation, you have to report it, or you are guilty of a violation at least, maybe even a crime. Besides, it doesn't fit the Comey way. remember, he testified that coming forward to reveal information about re-opening the Clinton investigation was really bad, but concealing it was much worse, so why would he conceal the obstruction charge against Trump? It doesn't fit. it's more cherry-picked, anonymous information that proves nothing but is pure innuendo and speculation, and this Press will intimate and speculate the worst, which is why this stuff is done. 

Have you noticed that none of the career politicians in Washington are doing anything to help the American people, none of Trumps agenda is moving forward, the only thing they are working on, Dems, Media and many Republicans, is getting Trump out of office. 

• Agree x 2
  • List
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

#20 Male OFFLINE   DV1

DV1

5 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 05/17/17 - 08:14 PM

The FBI has already said that nothing Flynn said was inappropriate. He was let go because he misrepresented his discussion. They are now investigating to see if he violated any laws or rules due to his failure to disclose his activities with Turkey, and maybe Russia, for which he was compensated. Flynn did nothing as National Security Advisor, he was gone too soon, so he couldn't have done anything illegal there because he literally did nothing. 

The reason the Dems, and media, want a special prosecutor is s that the investigation can drag on and on, like they do, and bog down Trumps agenda, as well as impact the 2018 midterms, and maybe even last until 2020. That is the only reason they want one. If the FBI, with the aid of FISA warrants and all the tools that come with it, couldn't find a crime, or any evidence of one in 10 months, what do you think a special prosecutor is going to find? 

Edited by DV1, 05/17/17 - 08:33 PM.

• Like x 1
  • List
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users