IGNORED

My New Espresso/Cappuccino

BHC

We bought a similar one for home. Learned about it in Hawaii on a coffee plantation tour - Hula Daddy. They used it to make coffee samples. I do like Nespresso for my afternoon espresso though.

I switched to a french press about 12 years ago.  Makes the best damn cup of coffee.  We always buy high quality beans and grind them fresh.

I went through a few glass ones and they last for a year or two before they eventually crack.  I figured this $125 was money well spent.  It's brushed stainless steel, so it essentially looks as good as it did when I bought it 6-7 years ago.  The welds are beefy so I  don't anticipate the handle breaking. It's double walled and keeps coffee piping hot for hours, and at 44oz, it's just about the biggest quality french press on the market.  

I switched to a french press about 12 years ago.  Makes the best damn cup of coffee.  We always buy high quality beans and grind them fresh.

I went through a few glass ones and they last for a year or two before they eventually crack.  I figured this $125 was money well spent.  It's brushed stainless steel, so it essentially looks as good as it did when I bought it 6-7 years ago.  The welds are beefy so I  don't anticipate the handle breaking. It's double walled and keeps coffee piping hot for hours, and at 44oz, it's just about the biggest quality french press on the market.  

Been french pressing for years (luckily with the same glass press). My next step is roasting my own beans which I plan to do once I finish doing some remodeling. I'm told once you roast your own you won't want to go back, we'll see.

Been french pressing for years (luckily with the same glass press). My next step is roasting my own beans which I plan to do once I finish doing some remodeling. I'm told once you roast your own you won't want to go back, we'll see.

I've been told the same.  Right now, I don't have the time or money to devote to that.  I can see myself getting in to it somewhere down the road though

Please keep us posted on that adventure if/when you decide to do it

You'll have to spend about 2000 more to get the same quality in other brand machines.

I have one and love it!

which machine you have and love?

My father had one of the so-called real espresso machines, damn thing was old it was originally my Nonnos.when my father passed away the machine disappeared