IGNORED

Big blue blitz today!

Gobblengrunt

Took a break from turkey hunting to do some fishing today. Headed down to the raritsn Bay Area searching for incoming stripers. My morning lead me to redbank where I slammed big blues in the river. No stripers but lots of slammer blues. I caught about 30 total and lost about 10. I lost what was one of the biggest bluefish I have ever seen. Caught all on light tackle. Tsunami swims shads were the ticket today. I went home with sore arms! Lots of fish around now so you guys get out there and have some fun! Btw, I bought steel leaders from dicks which almost every snap swivel attached were getting destroyed and ruined every 3-4 fish. I don't know if it was the fish or crappy swivels but be aware.

IMG_1623.JPG

IMG_1625.JPG

trim.A0C7AEAE-D07B-4EB7-960F-AC6DA0AF4EAF.MOV

Explore you will find. I Used to Crab there more towards the Bridge on The Grass, Not after so many Sewage spills up there  The local Tribes  Changed the name from the Navesink too----

They wanted to put Paid Parking in that lot. Again nice fish  :up:  You also did better than all the Party boats put together their picking in the Bay.   

Explore you will find. I Used to Crab there more towards the Bridge on The Grass, Not after so many Sewage spills up there  The local Tribes  Changed the name from the Navesink too----

They wanted to put Paid Parking in that lot. Again nice fish  :up:  You also did better than all the Party boats put together their picking in the Bay.   

How many Platic shades did you go thru  The bunker looking one is 2 for $9.00  :shock:  the plane ones were 12 for $4 Next time throw a Plug and wait for the explosion. :up: when they are up there they will hit anything you throw. 

Last question In or outgoing High or Slack

indian river  naming ceremony.jpg

download.png

1654896_10204769.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Just came to mind this is where they had The bunker Die-off from the blues packing them up in the Shallows. ave to give it a Try ASAP again thanks or the post and Photos.  

:up: Buck154 what say you. :up:

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

What did they cost how many did Use.?

Believe it or not, I only used 4 all morning (about $7/ 4 pk). These 6" swim shads are tougher than they look. The blues were inhaling them so thier teeth weren't really chewing them up. I did go through about 10 swivels though, the fish were bending them right apart.