IGNORED

RAGE (just had to)

Calling all Rage haters and lovers alike. OH and Jack Harris. RAGE has a new broadhead. WOOOOOOO

IMG_8429.JPG

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Oh dam how did I forget about you Dan. Knew you would appreciate this post! See they have come a long way.

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

not true, .and I have the pics to show they dont.

While they still go through the type of wound the make is NOT like a broadhead that slices throughΒ 

Β 

I have pics of double lung with a fix blade Β that lived for me to kill it with a rage few months later:-)

Edited by Lunatic

when they work the results speak for themselves, BUT when they dont work it also speaks volumes

Β 

001_zps5f103ce9.jpg

Β 

002_zps0cad8991.jpg

Β 

003_zpsc964bc52.jpg

Β 

008_zpsf18dd30a.jpg

007_zps215da1f6.jpg

Β 

Β 

But it died, didn't it? In the next post I will show you what a fix blade does

Β 

BTW the hole through the lungs looks bigger than what you get with fixed blade:-)

Edited by Lunatic

I shot this deer late season with a shotgun. While butchering it I found a fixed broadhead coming out of its right shoulder:

Β 

164774642.bPRqrxxr.jpg

Β 

So I looked for the entrance wound and I put a stick through the animal the way the arrow went through to show what happened. a text book, well executed shot:

Β 

164774645.xdJX6JWa.jpg

Β 

Here is your very sharp, fixed blade broad head this animal survived on a double lung:

Β 

164774647.C3X520IB.jpg

Β 

Why would you want to put a pin through the animal when you can do it with an ax called Rage?? :happywave:

Edited by Lunatic

hard to tell from the angle , but looks more like the arrow went above the spine where it dips down behind the shoulders.

causing a loin hit, not a double lung shot

\

Nope, a classic double lung

Β 

164774641.nZosLuP6.jpg

Β 

FAR below the spine, a perfect double lung shot

Β 

164774649.EqwRob7x.jpg

Edited by Lunatic

I guess then the rage that didn’t open on a double lung killed and the fixed blade did not? Is this the conclusion, telling us the truth about broadheads? Of course not, but yet with your pictures and your single story you are ready to tell me Rage does not work:-) Of course none of the fix blade shooters ever tell us about deer they can’t find or find hundreds yards away. I tracked way too many of them, shot by my friends and club members, to be absolutely positively sure there is no fixed blade that can match killing ability of a Rage. At the end however; one should use whatever he has most confidence in. They all kill…... Rages are just better Β  :happywave:

Edited by Lunatic