IGNORED

Fresh Jersey morel mushrooms for sale

Speyfisher

Hi I'm new to this site and don't know how to really work it well but I sell morel mushrooms I have about 3lb right now fresh picked today $40 per pound $25 for half pound. Please call or text 908 619 4393 I can get as many as you want as well

Hi I'm new to this site and don't know how to really work it well but I sell morel mushrooms I have about 3lb right now fresh picked today $40 per pound $25 for half pound. Please call or text 908 619 4393 I can get as many as you want as well

Too bad U did not take the time to introduce yourself before just posting on selling something. :welcome:    

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Welcome to the site! :welcome:

I bumped the Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, Introduce Yourself! topic, feel free to post up an intro if you'd like (not required).

If you have any questions, ask away, we'll help get you on track until you can get familiar with the site :up:

Speyfisher, is this the prak time in NJ to pick? This is my first year looking with no luck. What types of trees do you look for?

I spent most of my money on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.

I saw a few of those last weekend turkey hunting a public piece and wasn't sure if they were morels or not, I am too scared to pick and consume a wild mushroom. My Dad who is "off the boat" from Italy has been picking wild shrooms for years and I have never eaten any of them, again too scared. I will only eat store bought.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I agree with 3 blade. I wouldn't be able to sleep after I ate a wild mushroom lol.

by the way, how come morrels are not sold in stores? can they not be grown? and only found in the wild? I would like to try one. supposedly they are outstanding.