IGNORED

Another buck done

How's he supposed to regirdle all those trees, put in food plots, build chicken coops, and go turkey hunting if he's wasting time working on your deer?  Some people.   :shakehead:    

Yea and I saw him out a couple weeks ago with his wife a Crows for dinner.  Then I see him driving in his truck just driving.  I mean I am not stalking him or anything but come on I want my deer done.  :rant:

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Yea and I saw him out a couple weeks ago with his wife a Crows for dinner.  Then I see him driving in his truck just driving.  I mean I am not stalking him or anything but come on I want my deer done.  :rant:

And......................Jay has the luxury of sleeping in every day until at least 9am...Must be nice, huh Todd?   :rofl:  :rofl:

J/K Jay lol! 

And......................Jay has the luxury of sleeping in every day until at least 9am...Must be nice, huh Todd? :rofl::rofl:

J/K Jay lol!

Lol yeah, but when I sleep in or go hunting I don't make money or i end up working til midnight to even it out ;)

I'm a night owl. I rather work from noon til 9pm and hunt every morning than work from 9-5 and not hunt.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk