IGNORED

Lets go Rangers

Lunatic

The win is sweet for me because Montreal is the only team I really don't like. It isn't even the player but the people in Montreal with their hate for America, criminal investigation or a hockey hit, lights going out at the critical OT time when the opposition is about to score and so on..

I've seen the rangers play the Canadians 3 times at the garden , there fans always seemed pretty friendly and knowledgeable , I don't like there style of hockey , they play the trap and clog the neutral zone , VERY BORING HOCKEY ! They sure do fall down quite a bit ! In Canada they are known as the Canadian Olympic diving team ! We are lucky they don't seed the Nhl playoffs like wrestling, the next round is the quarter finals and you have the number one seeded team meeting the number 2 seeded team possibly, (Washington vs Pittsburg ) that's just wrong , although great for our NY RANGERS , LGR !

I've seen the rangers play the Canadians 3 times at the garden , there fans always seemed pretty friendly and knowledgeable , I don't like there style of hockey , they play the trap and clog the neutral zone , VERY BORING HOCKEY ! They sure do fall down quite a bit ! In Canada they are known as the Canadian Olympic diving team ! We are lucky they don't seed the Nhl playoffs like wrestling, the next round is the quarter finals and you have the number one seeded team meeting the number 2 seeded team possibly, (Washington vs Pittsburg ) that's just wrong , although great for our NY RANGERS , LGR !

My problem with the Canadians is that the zebras kiss their asses.  Not only are they a boring and largely untalented group, but they are dirty and they get away with 99% of it. I've seen them play about 15 games this season and they're all the same thing. That team is the cheapest, dirtiest group of trash in the league right now.  Crosby should leave Pittsburgh and play for them and then they'd be complete.    

My problem with the Canadians is that the zebras kiss their asses.  Not only are they a boring and largely untalented group, but they are dirty and they get away with 99% of it. I've seen them play about 15 games this season and they're all the same thing. That team is the cheapest, dirtiest group of trash in the league right now.  Crosby should leave Pittsburgh and play for them and then they'd be complete.

You are right. , it is amazing how any time they fall behind in a game and immediately there is a penalty called on the rangers ( almost like a makeup call !!! ) it is very frustrating to watch ! All I have been hearing from Montreal fans since Kreider knocked out price ( Kreider was pushed into price ) is that if they had price in that series Montreal would have won, well we just beat Montreal with price in the series !!!!

LGR !

You are right. , it is amazing how any time they fall behind in a game and immediately there is a penalty called on the rangers ( almost like a makeup call !!! ) it is very frustrating to watch ! All I have been hearing from Montreal fans since Kreider knocked out price ( Kreider was pushed into price ) is that if they had price in that series Montreal would have won, well we just beat Montreal with price in the series !!!!

LGR !

agreed.  they kicked the crap out of zuccarello all series long, cheap shotting him in the ribs, hitting him from behind, hitting him in the face, etc and never had anything called against them. they bumped lundqvist numerous times, broke one of his sticks from crashing in to him, and sprayed him with ice relentlessly, and never got called of it. Real tough bunch of Canadian pussies, picking on the smallest guy on the ice and the f'ing goalie.  

almost as classy as the boston fasn who littered the ice with garbage yesterday when the bruins lost.  boston trash at it's finest.  

agreed.  they kicked the crap out of zuccarello all series long, cheap shotting him in the ribs, hitting him from behind, hitting him in the face, etc and never had anything called against them. they bumped lundqvist numerous times, broke one of his sticks from crashing in to him, and sprayed him with ice relentlessly, and never got called of it. Real tough bunch of Canadian pussies, picking on the smallest guy on the ice and the f'ing goalie.  

almost as classy as the boston fasn who littered the ice with garbage yesterday when the bruins lost.  boston trash at it's finest.

I agree, but the reason Montreal was spraying Henry with ice and crashing into him and hitting his glove 3 times after he had the puck in his glove is because we have a bunch of soft , weak, pussies on our team and that goes right to our coach AV, Stephan, Mcdonagh, Nash, stahl, are so weak, any good disciplined hockey team protects there goalie , any team will always take advantage of your weakness, ours is we have a very soft team, AV git run out if Vancover for the same thing,Dylan McCylrath was great a clearing the crease and sticking up fir his teamates and AV benched him and traded him, luckily we git Smith at the trade deadline and Brady Shea is amazing as a rookie ! Whatever happens this year we need to get rid if Nash, Stephan, McDonagh, the wonder twins Girardi (who is a warrior but can't skate any more and it's a different game now all speed ) and the pylon Marc Staahl ( can't skate and can't handle the puck ) . LGR!

I agree, but the reason Montreal was spraying Henry with ice and crashing into him and hitting his glove 3 times after he had the puck in his glove is because we have a bunch of soft , weak, pussies on our team and that goes right to our coach AV, Stephan, Mcdonagh, Nash, stahl, are so weak, any good disciplined hockey team protects there goalie , any team will always take advantage of your weakness, ours is we have a very soft team, AV git run out if Vancover for the same thing,Dylan McCylrath was great a clearing the crease and sticking up fir his teamates and AV benched him and traded him, luckily we git Smith at the trade deadline and Brady Shea is amazing as a rookie ! Whatever happens this year we need to get rid if Nash, Stephan, McDonagh, the wonder twins Girardi (who is a warrior but can't skate any more and it's a different game now all speed ) and the pylon Marc Staahl ( can't skate and can't handle the puck ) . LGR!

We are a bit soft for sure.  Aside from Glass, I think Zucc is one of the toughest guys we have on our team, and he's half the size of everyone else.  

Skjea is a great player and so is Vesey.  Thos kids can really play.  McD is soft, Girardi is washed up, Nash is a regular season hero but playoff dud (except this year.  he actually looks sharp). 

Guys like Miller, Hayes, Klein , Fast, Zibanejad, Buchnevich, Lindberg and Krieder are all looking good right now though.  I think we have it in us for a solid run to the cup this year.  When we get past Ottowa, it will be a tough series against either the Caps or Pittsburgh, but I think we have it.  I really do.  IF we don't though, I feel like our window of opportunity is really closing with these guys and it might be a while until we have another run in us

We are a bit soft for sure.  Aside from Glass, I think Zucc is one of the toughest guys we have on our team, and he's half the size of everyone else.  

Skjea is a great player and so is Vesey.  Thos kids can really play.  McD is soft, Girardi is washed up, Nash is a regular season hero but playoff dud (except this year.  he actually looks sharp). 

Guys like Miller, Hayes, Klein , Fast, Zibanejad, Buchnevich, Lindberg and Krieder are all looking good right now though.  I think we have it in us for a solid run to the cup this year.  When we get past Ottowa, it will be a tough series against either the Caps or Pittsburgh, but I think we have it.  I really do.  IF we don't though, I feel like our window of opportunity is really closing with these guys and it might be a while until we have another run in us

I agree ! I love tanner glass, he hits , he sticks up fir his teamates and he will fight anybody , problem is he is a border line NHL player and when he is in he kills the 4th line chances of scoring . ( I know he scored the first goal of the playoffs and was so happy for him because he has such heart ) As far as Nash goes he has finally showed up in a playoff , but at 8 million a year I think he is suppose to , I hope he proves me wrong but let's face it as good as he is doing he has 2 goals that's it, Jesper fast making 1,000,000 a year has 2 goals ! Just for comparison Malkin for Pittsburg has 11 pts In the first series ! As for beating Ottawa let's take it easy now one game at a time ! The rangers never make it easy on us fans ! Good Luck !

As for beating Ottawa let's take it easy now one game at a time ! The rangers never make it easy on us fans ! Good Luck !

Very true.  I'm just so damn excited right now.  I think this series will be a better and more interesting breed of hockey than the last series was.  

I do think we have it in us though

Stephan should go. Girardi was a good player but its over for him and I would never call him soft. I disagree however on McDonagh, he is very good and should stay. It is hard to dismiss a guy who is in top 20 among all defensemen in points and +-/ during regular season,(there are about 300 defensemen in NHL) and 24th in this year playoffs out of about 112 players.

I had high hopes for Nash but he is too streaky and never shows up for the playoffs. I hope he proves me wrong this year and continue at the same pace.  

Edited by Lunatic

I'll tell you one thing, IMO they got a gift in facing Ottawa....The rangers really should win that series 4-1 and move on to play Pens/Caps.....I believe that Pitt will repeat as cup winneer again. Fluery came out of nowhere and started playing great hockey when he usually is terrible in the playoffs after that Cup year they had and since not playing last seasons Stanley Cup finals.

I personally think Kreiter is the biggest disappointment.  He should be that hard offensive take no crap kind of guy.  He hasn't come together as the complete player.

Agree, when they were booing him on Montreal for hitting Price he should have embrace the moment and drive to the net like a crazy man. He has speed, size and strength but so far he is not using any of it.