Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 03/10/13 - 05:27 AM
Posted 03/10/13 - 06:54 AM
Posted 03/10/13 - 07:35 AM
Posted 03/10/13 - 07:52 AM
Posted 03/10/13 - 11:46 AM
No? Me Either!
Posted 03/10/13 - 12:04 PM
Posted 03/10/13 - 08:15 PM
Posted 03/10/13 - 09:46 PM
Posted 03/11/13 - 08:27 PM
Bayonne, i have read that the lower lics fees is a test of the fudd theory. Most deer hunters don't care about the 2nd amendment.
If you review all the caveats of the SAFE Act, none really touch on impacting a hunter's ability to take his hunting weapon afield that he was using prior to the new law. Except maybe for that fellow squirrel hunting with his 10/22 and a fully-loaded ten shot magazine. Except now unless registered, anything resembling an AR, M1A, AK, M1 Garand, M1 carbine are off-limits, and unfortunately, many people hunted with these rifles.
Posted 03/12/13 - 04:41 AM
NJ would never lower the price. I can see the price going up within 2 or 3 yrs
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users