IGNORED

Striped Bandits (Sheepshead)

Hey did he call you :lookaround:

yup, he for warned me that you were going to say he caught the small ones. as soon as you caught it he called me, you even took a pic of him talkin to me on phone

Edited by rgw

yeah my one got a huge one several years  back in the keys backcountry on a variety trip, I recall saying "most delicious fish I ever tasted"        Good luck on the gobblers..

They are very good to eat. I love fluke and seas bass but Sheepshead are better I think.

yeah my one got a huge one several years  back in the keys backcountry on a variety trip, I recall saying "most delicious fish I ever tasted"        Good luck on the gobblers..

They certainly don't look like it....I guess it's where you catch them. I used to catch a lot of them in the dirty canals of Florida along with the catfish so I wasn't eating them but they were fun to catch and throw back

They certainly don't look like it....I guess it's where you catch them. I used to catch a lot of them in the dirty canals of Florida along with the catfish so I wasn't eating them but they were fun to catch and throw back

We catch them in the bay around docks and bridges and inlet along the jetty rocks. Same habits as blackfish. Live in old wrecks and around rocks and eat crabs. Better eating than blackfish