IGNORED

luminox watches

Kype

Nope but I can suggest legendary whitetails watches they're made by Bulova well one of the 2 I have by them are and who doesn't want more stuff with little pictures of big bucks ????

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Chasing the deer that eat your bushes since 2012

" but the battery life is 5 years, but they do no reccommend you replacing the battery, instead send it back to them so they can replace the battery. my only guess for that is because of the extreme depths the watches can be in, they dont want you to mess up an o ring or gasket?? i could be wrong"

​Kype, You are not wrong just incomplete most likely the thing is the same as it is with my TAG they do all that plus it is pressurized with Nitrogen for a number of reasons.  

I own 5 of them all good watches, i wear the titanium diver as my every day watch as its pretty much bullet proof. The others I rotate and wear when not working. They all have top notch swiss movements. Im kinda a watch geek though even own a Rolex that i wear all the time.20170420_162336.jpg20170420_162325.jpg20170420_162348.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

• 2 weeks later...

I love mine and I replaced my battery myself. It's simple.

Luminox Men's 3051.BO Navy Seal Colormark 3050 Series, Quartz Movement With Rubber Band, Black Watch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002NGNSOE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_nitbzbF71HQ25

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Edited by Jerseybassnbow

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE