IGNORED

luminox watches

Kype

I have a navy seal black ops edition. It's been a great watch for 4 years now.  The cool thing about it is it only illuminates enough for me to see it, but across a dark room you could not. That way I will still know what time it is in the middle of a ninja mission without giving up my position.   One of those things every man "just gotta have". I wear it hunting, fishing, to work on occasion, and sometimes during sex.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

lol. nice review.

my buddy is looking to buy one. i have heard of them vaguely, but tonight was the first time i acutally looked at their webiste. friggin EXPENSIVE!!! i saw one that (if i were to buy) i would buy the 3081.BO with the rubber band. i guess lumiox is just like everything else. its all about how much you want to spend. some fy fisherman buys a $1000 rod while others are happy with $100.

i myself have always wore a casio tough solar watch. does the job and has other functions.

the lumiox watches seem to be nice, with the tritium gas tubes, that are suppose to be extremely bright. my glock sight is tritium and it glows like hell in pitch dark.

from what i read on their site, the gas tubes have a lifetime of 25 years (really nice) but the battery life is 5 years, but they do no reccommend you replacing the battery, instead send it back to them so they can replace the battery. my only guess for that is because of the extreme depths the watches can be in, they dont want you to mess up an o ring or gasket?? i could be wrong

Edited by Kype

pretty crazy to me that a watch can withstand 600 feet of water. the amount of pressure in 600 feet of water must be insane, yet these watches are advertised to take it.

Easy to claim that when they know no one in their right mind is going to test it (at least not while wearing it anyway)! 

Edited by newjerseyhunter