We did make it out on Easter Sunday morning with a small group that came after we sent 4 to a 7: 30 boat. Nice day but they did not want to bite on the bait. On Monday we only got out in the morning and did have a few bites and misses but did not land any. Sailing 2 trips every day @ 8 AM and again @ 1:30 PM but try and pick the nicer, no rain forecast days as there are not too many coming down and feel free to call me if you are not sure. Thanks for looking in.
View the full article
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users