IGNORED

Good times at the Flatbrook tonight

LPJR

Had fun fishing tonight with my son, we made it up to the stream just before 5pm...Kept some stockers for dinner, caught and released a bunch more. Most on shrimp salmon eggs which started to slow, so I switched to a #2 Panther Martin spinner and it was on again. I ended up walking across the stream from my son and it was cool just to watch him do his thing on his own, getting a system down when he decided to keep one. (He quickly learned to put the trout on the stringer first, before he took it out of the net, lol!)

A friend came with his future son in law and it was his first time catching a trout, and he ended up doing well also....Great night to be out...

thumbnail_IMG952017041495183824687.jpg

Thanks guys.....These are the trout cleaned and placed in gallon size ziplock freezer bags. Family and friends that do not fish love them!  I pan fried one of them up tonight and have to say that the rainbow stockers are the sweetest meat of any trout going in my opinion....

Resized_20170414_210927.jpeg

Resized_20170414_211633.jpeg

great night, Mako and I were after shad today. Didn't slay them, but it was good to get a few hear and there. Watched a boat destroy them. Tomorrow my boat is going down to Phillipsburg.

Nice Jack. My buddy Tony was going to take his boat to the Poxono stretch today but said the water had lots of debris going down when he checked. Good luck tomorrow you should do well down there....