IGNORED

Tick Twister Tool

BHC

Does it make em' dizzy and they let go? :rofl:

Edited by Bill from NJ

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

I have one of those and one of these

https://www.amazon.com/Tick-Key-Products-TickKey-Remover/dp/B000R1D3KQ/ref=zg_bs_2975390011_8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=5M83DSZH4RC5R7SS9705

Both of them work like a charm.  We've had the plastic one for about 7 years now and it still works perfectly.  Picked up the metal one a year or two ago just to have an extra on hand in case we broke or lost the plastic one

Sawyer spray I use and works great

Two weeks ago setting up my cam my friebd and I had at least 40 ticks on our clothes....worst I have ever seen it.....I just ordered the tick remover I posted above

I don't think it works all that great.. :rofl: 

I've posted this before but - buy yourself some bulk Martin's 10% permethrin and make multiple gallons of the stuff for cheap (about 4.5 gallons worth) - Sawyers is ridiculously expensive for what you get. If you figure 24 oz. of Sawyers (which is 0.5% permethrin) is $15 and 32 oz. of bulk permethrin (which is 10% permethrin) is $21, it would cost you about $360 to buy as much Sawyers as the $21 bulk permethrin can make for you! :shock:

You can spray every single item of clothing (from your hat to your socks and everything in between) and still have leftovers to do it multiple times over. I even spray my boots, backpacks, and even my truck seat covers in case ticks manage to be brought into the truck.

This stuff is so good, and you get so much, when I was on my deck spraying my clothes a few days ago, I noticed those carpenter bees back again making their homes in my deck posts so I sprayed my deck posts while I was at it. While I was finishing up my clothes, I noticed two dying carpenter bees where I sprayed!

I get that Martin's which is the 10% stuff and non-petroleum based - you mix 1 gallon of water with 7 oz of that and you get 0.52% solution - virtually the same percentage of permethrin (a little bit more actually) of the Sawyers stuff (which is 0.5%).

There is a 36.8% permethrin solution you can buy. This one has petroleum distillates in it but if you buy that you can make 16 GALLONS of the stuff! Sawyer's doesn't have petroleum distillates, so you won't be making exactly the same thing as Sawyers (the active ingredient is the same - permethrin), but I've used this in the past and works just as well. You would need to buy about $1,275 worth of Sawyers to match the amount of solution you get with this 36.8% stuff :)