IGNORED

Got to use my 44 Mangun Hunter pistol and it was a blast!

Been wanting to use my 44 Magnum Hunter pistol that I bought early this year. So after striking out in Texas on hogs (Which was a freak thing) I went up to upstate NY to Cold Brook Hunts with a couple buddies who had never hunted but wanted to see if they would like it. It was a great chance to introduce them to hunting and for me to get a chance to put this pistol to use. I was able to place a 50 yard shot on this big boar and the pistol was a blast to shoot and something new for me. I was very happy and hope to do it again on some swine later this year. It was a great time and all three of my buddies enjoyed the hunt and took hogs. I am pretty sure we have three more new hunters in our ranks and that is always a great thing for our sport. Here is the boar I took with my pistol.

20170405_102509-1_zpsqbyxe9hl.jpg

SS!

That's awesome! I gota ask,I though as a NJ resident you can bring a pistol on a hunt out if state? I was told I couldn't even bring my pistol to a range in NY...Just wondering how that works,I've always wanted to do a pic hunt with my pistol.

Awesome Will. That's a great area to get Boar as they eat lots of Grain. Every time I want to shoot one something happens and I don't have the money or time. I can tell by looking that Pig is going to taste just fine.

Did you use HP's or SP's. I heard the Softpoints put them down easier. True?

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them