IGNORED

shooters outdoor shop visit THAT PLACE BLOWS

smoking gun

yesterday was the first time I went to this store being I went with 2 buddies of mine one of them is in the process of being hired by a local police dept I won't mention.he was paying his layaway on his glock 19 which I must add is a nice pistol anyway I do believe this store the owner once or still does own tips hardware which I was a loyal customer being MR Gunn was my go to guy and bow tech the only tech I let work on my bow.i must say this store is not family friendly the short hair lesbian butch is very rude and confusing and the short sales rep man is also very rude I do believe they didn't want me in their store no loss whatsoever I spend thousands of dollars a year on hunting bull and archery no worries I will also lead potential business elsewhere.the woman in the archery dept had the audacity to eavesdrop in my personal convo with a rude obnoxious remark toward compound bows what a turd never again that place is a joke.the best thing tips had was mr Gunn the bow tech too bad he went to bass pro

Edited by smoking gun

Somewhat of the same issue, but at Tips. I went there to see Darryl only to find out its his day off. So as I'm looking at the crossbows the lady who was at the cash register asked, if everything was okay? I explained my situation and she pointed the owner out to me. That man didn't even act like I was there so I told the cashier while leaving, thank you. Once I heard he was going to be partners at Shooters I knew I wasn't ever going there.

My "Handle" is not my aim, I'm paralyzed as a C 4-5 quadriplegic.

Went in there to sell some guns a while back, wanted to give me pennies on the dollar. Just a couple of hundred for a Browning Gold that is in perfect condition. Sold me an over and under that was suppose to be cast for a left handed person. But had to get the stock bent the other way. Should have just brought it back but they are so rude that I just did not bother. Will not buy any thing there again. 

Agree smoke. I only go there is they have something I need...mainly anmo. Expensive too

The lady at the bow shop put my at 27" draw a while back when I was gettin back in the game. Im 28 1/2" I was so crunched up at full draw it was stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the owner called my friend up concerned I explained to my friend we are entitled to give a place reviews you gotta take the good with the bad that's how it works.i deal with large corporation being the profession I'm in and make no mistake you have to greet your customers with a smile and give them the best service not act like a turd

the owner called my friend up concerned I explained to my friend we are entitled to give a place reviews you gotta take the good with the bad that's how it works.i deal with large corporation being the profession I'm in and make no mistake you have to greet your customers with a smile and give them the best service not act like a turd

The owner of the gun shop called your friend concerned that you posted about a negative experience you had in his store??? What was the purpose of the call? To ask for more details about your negative experience so he can correct the issue with his employees? Or to get your friend to ask you to delete your posts? The former would be a sign of a responsible shop owner willing to address customer complaints; the latter is... well, the latter would be an indication that I shouldn't shop there myself.

yesterday was the first time I went to this store being I went with 2 buddies of mine one of them is in the process of being hired by a local police dept I won't mention.he was paying his layaway on his glock 19 which I must add is a nice pistol anyway I do believe this store the owner once or still does own tips hardware which I was a loyal customer being MR Gunn was my go to guy and bow tech the only tech I let work on my bow.i must say this store is not family friendly the short hair lesbian butch is very rude and confusing and the short sales rep man is also very rude I do believe they didn't want me in their store no loss whatsoever I spend thousands of dollars a year on hunting bull and archery no worries I will also lead potential business elsewhere.the woman in the archery dept had the audacity to eavesdrop in my personal convo with a rude obnoxious remark toward compound bows what a turd never again that place is a joke.the best thing tips had was mr Gunn the bow tech too bad he went to bass pro

Just curious, what is a "rude obnoxious remark toward compound bows"

The owner of the gun shop called your friend concerned that you posted about a negative experience you had in his store??? What was the purpose of the call? To ask for more details about your negative experience so he can correct the issue with his employees? Or to get your friend to ask you to delete your posts? The former would be a sign of a responsible shop owner willing to address customer complaints; the latter is... well, the latter would be an indication that I shouldn't shop there myself.

who knows he was more concerned with making a sale i guess.i went in and wanted to look around at bows being I'm in the market to purchase something new plus I was looking at long guns what they had on the shelf with my buddy that's when the rude female with the short hair flat out told me to move and stand aside instead of asking me if I needed help with anything.

Just curious, what is a "rude obnoxious remark toward compound bows"

the rude obnoxious remarks from the woman was uncalled for and I didn't ask for her 2 cents being once I went inbthe archery dept she was consumed by her computer I asked if they had a Matthews she directed me to it which was great I checked it out along with some new pses.i then had a personal convo with buddy about a particular bow that had absolutely nothing to do with her while she was at her computer then she decided to randomly rachetjaw if I wanted her opinion I would have asked her for it...sge was very obnoxious