IGNORED

Flood Watch

C'mon, if they put brookies, I'd agree, but these are rainbows, they love fast water they'll just hole up behind the bigger rocks and hug the bottom in the deeper pockets, but it will get a good many to spread out over the river!

But I won't be getting out at all, got an MRI set for 10 am, then a boat commission for later, then another set for Sunday if the parts come in, since Matt put the banner up for me, I've been getting some jobs lined up!!

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

The Musky still isn't fishable today and it will be blown out for sure after tonight's predicted rains let alone Thursday and Friday's rains yet to come. So much for my Ridge & Valley TU opening day outing. Looks like it will just be a cookout now without fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that we are supposed to get two to three inches of rain this Tuesday here in North Jersey. Hopefully, there will not be flooding in the Pequannock, Lincoln Park and Wayne areas.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

We still need the rain!  As long as we can spread out the rainfall and not get too much flooding, we'll be in better shape for the summer.  A little flooding isn't bad, I just hope it doesn't become catastrophic.

Photos of the Splitrock reservoir from below the dam.  Outflows are still just a little more than a trickle.  I didn't get any surface photos, but it's a couple of feet low still.

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

HH 

I cant believe there is still no out flow

Is the out flow bottom release or top release 

I am not sure but I believe it's from the bottom.  There's definitely no spill, but it's enough outflow to maintain the stream.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.